Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife's anal heaven

• Thread starterroger88
  • Start date
That's a very nice ass. I'd certainly like to pound it.

Great Ass!

That is one great ass! Can I kiss and lick it?

Awsome!!

roger88 said:
my 24 years old wife, while she was trying on a skimpy-dress for me in a dept. store, and for the first time, surprises me and flashes some random hot guy her most amazing ass! and to my surprise, and most probably triggered by his short whistle, she ,teasingly and jokingly, spread her ass cheeks fast while walking back in the fitting room, completely ******** her pink asshole and the lower part of her pussy to this complete stranger! and to my heart-stopping shock, he starts touching himself and fixing his shaft under his pants right there infront of me! I hope that this is the first stepping-stone into getting her ass treated by some well-hung guy like the one from today! these are few VERY recent pictures I took of my wife's ass, I will be posting many (in between cheeks) ones, hopefully soon! do you guys -and girls- think that her ass is made to be flashed and penetrated by random hunks or what?

Your wife is awsome

Her ass is world class hole

Post more of her. Her cheeks ara a dream to cum upon.

do you guys think her tight asshole would be able to stretch around a huge cock?

Users who are viewing this thread