• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wife

• Thread startermarvin
  • Start date
being theres no way to edit my post here i probally wont be posting much more.

would like to edit my 1st pic due to it having a view of my children in background..

with the blueish dress? hmm i cant see any kids in bg, i think youre worried over nothing mate :) Besides noone will notice anything other than a HOTTTT girl anyhow :p

someone on here brought it to my attention..i went back to delete the pic and u cant which i think is bullshit!

one cant delete ones own pics?? hmmm maybe try to delete the entire thread? idk if one can, but you should deff talk to an admin around here and expalin exactly WHY, i bet you they dont want pics with kids on them here more than you. true we are pervs but were respectable pervs :O

another pic

Attachments

• DSC01088.JPG
    DSC01088.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 297
I'd def like to meet her and play with her and those sexy boobs. Her ass is even hotter. Marvin you def got a hot MILF. Good for you buddy.

my plans got put on hold for a week....damn monthly!!

if i ever do get her talked into it. we would like them to be in good shape. my shape or better.

this is me last week.

Attachments

• gym.jpg
    gym.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 181
Dude...great pictures , of your wife. Thanks for sharing. I was going to mention the "kids" before, but didn't want to be a downer. You might want to just delete that photo if you can't edit it...and again, wife looks like she is fun. Thanks-

theres no way for me to edit it...i sent a message to the moderator and got no responce.
i like this site, but its no edit feature fucking sux!

woooo ouffff i wanna fuck her so hard on thisss sofa ouffff my cock aract to see this Bitch Good very Good

Hot wife man. Is she into black guys or anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread