• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife

• Thread starterhappyhub28
  • Start date

happyhub28

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2011
My wife loves big, thick cocks. She has been with 5 different guys since we've been married but no new ones the last coulple of years as we have been busy with work and family. We are not into the cuckold lifestyle (no disrespect to those who are) as i just happen to enjoy having a wife who loves to fuck and i give her the freedom to fuck who she wants. Let me know if you would like to give my wife what she wants. We are in the NC area and if you have a big cock i am sure she would love to see it! BBC's are particularly welcome.

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 186
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 185
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 147
a few more

here are a few more pics of the wife

Attachments

• P4.jpg
    P4.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 179
  • P5.jpg
    P5.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 143
  • P6.JPG
    P6.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 185
In one of the pics, it looks like she just squirted. So erotic. Wish i was in NC.
Hope you guys find a really hard and HUGE cock for her.

Thank you HappyHub for this lovely view of your wife's welcoming pussy. She may enjoy the 'Dick Pics' thread that someone started [I'm on there].

You're a classic wife-sharer, and that is great - especially for men in your area that benefit from it ;) I hope we see more of her, and hear about her adventures.

woooo so sweet her ass so ceaut round and big ohhhh she make me cum

Users who are viewing this thread