Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife

• Thread starterHubby_to_serve
  • Start date

Hubby_to_serve

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2008
I have a wife who loves me and is very happy. She is very very conservative when it comes to sex but I have an unending desire to see her with other men. Am I totally warped? How should I get her to loosen up?

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 596
  • aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 571
  • aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 381
  • aab.jpg
    aab.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 678
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 335
A little but there is nothing hotter then seeing your wife fucking a someone in front of you!! Once she crossed that bridge she will love it

I love that smile, she is beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
MMMmm some lucky guy will get to fuck her good. If it was me I would get her every way I could think of, slow, fast, grind, lots of doggy, toe sucking . I would make sure that you knew when i was done that I had her in every position and tell you how horny and hard my dick was while fucking your pretty wife. How I loved to look at her curvy hips and ass cheeks whle fucking her from behind

Love the swim suit picture, would love to start at her toes and work my way up. I would just use her for my own pleasure, use her for my fuck toy like a fuck doll I would use her but good and send her home to you all fucked and used up

Very beautiful Wife deserves a REAL COCK!

She'd look hot in a pair of black knee high leather boots. So, you are to go and buy Her a pair in her size and a hot leather mini skirt. Use YOUR credit card. Have Her ready for me and you are to be on your knees in a French maid outfit when I arrive. Oh, I'll provide the dog cage--for you to spend the night in while I give your Wife the sex She deserves and is way over due for!

More

I'm so hard reading about you using Cathy... do her please!

Users who are viewing this thread