Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife

• Thread starterluvswatchinghotwives
  • Start date
luvswatchinghotwives said:
I posted in the Meet Up threads but no one responded. So if you’re reading these and you’re well hung from Minneapolis or Wichita or travel to either on business, I would love to hear from you!

IMG_4426.jpeg
Your wife is a very attractive woman for sure. I get over to Minneapolis once in awhile. I actually don't live very far from there either. So it wouldn't be that hard to arrange a discreet meeting with her if she was also interested in meeting to get to know each other abit more. I would enjoy hearing more about her an some of the things she enjoys the most. As well as the things that get her attention an pique her interests. Feel free to contact me with more information an details about her if you'd like to follow through on this.

I have been on this site for a while now but never posted an intro until now. My wife travels for work at least once a month and I enjoy the fantasy that while she is traveling that she has affairs. I’m not into cuck stuff I really just want to watch her enjoy a nice thick cock and see how much of a sexy slut she could be.

I don’t think she cheats on her trips but I really enjoy fantasizing about it! I always fantasize that a coworker or stranger recognizers her and tells me that she fucked them and give me all the sexy details complete with pics and vids. I would enjoy talking to like minded people or even share any advice you might have.

IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_0955.jpeg
IMG_0950.jpeg
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0951.jpeg
Looks good enough to eat to me.

Hid an audio recorder in her purse on one of her trips. Captured this in between Netflix shows. Isolated and tried to enhance it as much as I could. Give it a listen and see if anyone hears what I hear. Have to use earbuds with minimal external noise and listen very closely because it’s very quiet and faint. I attached 2 versions.

What I hear is “That ass feels good” followed by her groaning. Then you can hear him thrust a couple of times as his hips hit her thick ass cheeks. Then it seems like she says “Ow” or something to that effect followed a few seconds later she whispers “That’s a big cock, slow down”. A few more seconds pass and he says “You like that?” And she replies “That’s good”. Then he starts fucking her and it sounds like she says “That feels good” “Oh (inaudible)” “Oh, baby” “Oh, I’m gonna cum” then I think he says “Fuck”. I imaging he’s fucking her in the ass doggy style and it slips out when he says Fuck and I think I can hear her squirting on the bedspread once, then a pause then a shorter squirt.

Let me know what you guys think and hear.

Attachments

• You Like That Edited 5.wav
    3.5 MB
  • You Like That Edited 4.wav
    3.5 MB
I started with same fantasy’s, Now I reduced to jerking off as her studs ravish her in front of me. She then wants me to look the man in the eyes and thank him for spilling sperm in my wife. Followed by, may I eat your cum out of my wife sir? My cock is throbbing now hoping to do this again

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives
I have been on this site for a while now but never posted an intro until now. My wife travels for work at least once a month and I enjoy the fantasy that while she is traveling that she has affairs. I’m not into cuck stuff I really just want to watch her enjoy a nice thick cock and see how much of a sexy slut she could be.

I don’t think she cheats on her trips but I really enjoy fantasizing about it! I always fantasize that a coworker or stranger recognizers her and tells me that she fucked them and give me all the sexy details complete with pics and vids. I would enjoy talking to like minded people or even share any advice you might have.

IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_0955.jpeg
IMG_0950.jpeg
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0951.jpeg
I am very much like yourself. We think the same way. I too would love to think this and would definitely love to watch her being done hard. Your wife is a hot little slut. Love her body, I'll bet she's a cutie too.

VikingDJS said:
Is she ends up in AZ I’d love to help make your fantasy cum true
lovetufuk said:
You should post more photos. You are more than attractive.
Yes definitely sounds like she is getting fucked

Users who are viewing this thread