• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

• Thread starterrobleah
  • Start date
A little Friday morning under the skirt from my wife to all of you... IMG_20240614_122138.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, KentImpregnator and Domfrank
robleah said:
A little Friday morning under the skirt from my wife to all of you...IMG_20240614_122138.jpg
I'd like to creampie her with my load!

IMG00112.jpg

• Love
Reactions: robleah
spunkyJack said:
Be amazing for me to deliver it to her too!
Do you have some horny sexy pics of her you'd like to pm me? I could show my admiration of her then.

robleah said:
New here , just wanted to post pictures of my wife so you could let me know what everyone thinks, I'd like to know what you would like to do with her and how she looks .. thanks for looking 😁IMG_20231225_163326.jpg
I’m liking that. I want to see more.

• Love
Averagebuttman said:
I’m liking that. I want to see more.
Most pics on this thread are of her , I started it to show her off .. there are a few of others on here...but I'd be glad to show you what I jave

A little of her showing off her beautiful titties IMG_20240606_134443.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, SirRibbit, Shydesiwife and 1 other person
Got her bent over , ready to pull those panties to the side...Screenshot_20240504-064309.png

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, hotcummer, eriknb and 2 others
Then a little more spread and very little covered Screenshot_20240504-064244.png

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, hotcummer, eriknb and 1 other person
robleah said:
Someone please tell me they are on there way to meet us , she will be wearing this dress with absolutely nothing under it , tell me your going to slowly pull those straps off her shoulders,rite in front of me , slowly ******** her naked body to me .... rubbing her all over ...IMG_20240412_111233.jpg
If you are close I would love to come over

Tell me wwyd

IMG_2546.jpg
IMG_2550.jpg
IMG_2552.jpg

Reactions: hotcummer, SirRibbit, Cuntfister and 1 other person
What wouldn’t I do with her she’s Fucking Stunning. Show me more and tell me everything

MDhotwife said:
Tell me wwyd

IMG_2546.jpg
IMG_2550.jpg
IMG_2552.jpg
I’d love to know and see more and use her as my screensaver and ****** her everywhere too. So Sexy

Be
robleah said:
Picture of the day from my wife , haven't posted in a bit been super busy , love you guys telling me what y'all think .

robleah said:
I would really love to see a guy behind her rubbing her titties and his hand deep in her panties , after a few minutes of rubbing her I watch him slowly pulling her panties off letting me watch him fingering her tight little pussy and rubbing her titties IMG_20240609_081130.jpg

Reactions: SirRibbit
So fucking horney this morning , please tell me how you'd fuck her and use me in the process...IMG_20240317_184758.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hotcummer, zarkovac, eriknb and 1 other person
Love this thread about my wife , love you guys telling me what you would do to her , absolutely love you guys showing me what you'd be fucking her with while I watch....if I needed to help ( clean ) I'm rite here tell me ....

Anyone want to undress her while I watch , make me cum just watching you getting her naked and touching her...IMG_20240629_070830.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hotcummer, zarkovac and eriknb
robleah said:
Anyone want to undress her while I watch , make me cum just watching you getting her naked and touching her...IMG_20240629_070830.jpg
Still love the boobs and the ass

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread