Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife withthe guy next door.

• Thread starterproudhubby
  • Start date
It's great that she supports the troops this way! Thanks for the great pics!

Love it young

Yeah! They just love that vigorous young cocks with liquid sperm!!! their cocks are hard as rocks!!! can u post pics of her with young guys cum on her mouth or face? or send me by mail mx-5 at iol.pt:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent pics of a hot wife. I would love to see more.

Looks like your wife had fun but too bad the guy has a small cock.

Ellington333

Your A Lucky Man To Have Such A Good Pussy Housewife Slut - Do You Enjoy Licking And Sucking Out Her Cum-filled Cunt Knowing That Other Men's Cocks Have Been Up In It Fucking And Cuming In It? Does It Make Your Dick Hard Smelling Her Cunt As You Lick It Clean? I Hope You Are Getting Good Sloppy Seconds Cause Her Pussy Must Be Big, Juicy And Loose

hotwife

macylay said:
Good stuff... do you have any other photos and stuff to share? How long have you two been in your sexual adventures?

Macy

We have been enjoying this lifestyle for over 30 years now. Here are some vid caps of me with one of my co-workers. He filmed the action so he could send these pics. to my hubby and let him see how he used and enjoyed me.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 362
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 315
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 197
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 291
Looks like

Looks to me like everyone was having a really good time, no guy would turn her down.............:)

White or black, she takes them bareback

proudhubby said:
We have been enjoying this lifestyle for over 30 years now. Here are some vid caps of me with one of my co-workers. He filmed the action so he could send these pics. to my hubby and let him see how he used and enjoyed me.

We are at 23 years and counting. Over 150 men, all bareback.

Attachments

• Copy (2) of Valentine 2007 2.JPG
    Copy (2) of Valentine 2007 2.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 819
  • MichaelJeena-small 3 025.jpg
    MichaelJeena-small 3 025.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 480
  • Jeena & Ben 2006 21504-2 025.jpg
    Jeena & Ben 2006 21504-2 025.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 822
Damn

Jeenarocks said:
We are at 23 years and counting. Over 150 men, all bareback.
That is a well broke in woman

while most guy put somewhat static pic, you have her eagerness coming through the screen. She realy want it bad.

Momosalope

Damn.... is she ever hot.... I would love a taste ...I want to be your neighbour...at least have stop by to visit...

Users who are viewing this thread