Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
This is clearly what you want. Just let him have her. Bring him over for dinner, serve him lots of wine. Also, have your wife wear something sexy, maybe no underwear.

big10incher said:
This is clearly what you want. Just let him have her. Bring him over for dinner, serve him lots of wine. Also, have your wife wear something sexy, maybe no underwear.
And be prepared for him wanting your ass too.

srx said:
And be prepared for him wanting your ass too.
Oh that’s correct he’ll want your ass too. But first he will need to use your tongue and mouth.

biguy_15 said:
I prefer the hint of face/partial face approach. it is more of a turn on for me and if anyone does ACTUALLY recognize or know her they will still be able to know who she is by the partial face or tattoo.....

IMG_9988.jpeg
IMG_2379.jpeg
Wana trade?

Reactions: fredjac and wifefuckeracnj
  • Love
Reactions: Jambon, ddjaneluvsd, biguy_15 and 5 others
I think it is the greatest thing that can happen if she gets recognized. I have posted pics and vids of my wife often, with face. And she got recognized twice...
So hot to have happen!!

Reactions: biguy_15, sephoro, baddy145 and 1 other person
biguy_15 said:
Had my now ex wife recognized by a co worker of hers, he was legit and discreet. Him and I chatted for quite a few months about her all the while I was showing him pics and telling him everything she liked sexually. It was such a turn on hearing him tell me how he would talk to her at work then go to the bathroom and jerk off to her pics! Had a little bit of fun a few times in person too while she was at work and he had the day off.

Now I am trying to get my current wife recognized by someone.... She is a sexy MILF in So Cali, 805/661 area.

IMG_4322.jpeg
Any woman who takes their own selfie like that either `1)has someone she is showing it to or 2) simply wants to be seen by someone.

Reactions: throwback
Thinking that the original poster on this message thread was leading us all on... making it up as they went along. Otherwise they would have posted the resuts about the Christmas party or something that happened, God forbid some accident happend or something like that.

Man… I know there’s a few of you the are close by to me… it’s hot to think of my wife to be seen in public and you know how she looks nude but she has no idea who you are

• Love
Reactions: sephoro
throwback said:
Man… I know there’s a few of you the are close by to me… it’s hot to think of my wife to be seen in public and you know how she looks nude but she has no idea who you are
Very hot!

My wife has done some adult live modeling and will prob again... if thats what you call it.
So her being recognized would not make her happy one bit haha

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife and throwback

Users who are viewing this thread