• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
biguy_15 said:
Had my now ex wife recognized by a co worker of hers, he was legit and discreet. Him and I chatted for quite a few months about her all the while I was showing him pics and telling him everything she liked sexually. It was such a turn on hearing him tell me how he would talk to her at work then go to the bathroom and jerk off to her pics! Had a little bit of fun a few times in person too while she was at work and he had the day off.

Now I am trying to get my current wife recognized by someone.... She is a sexy MILF in So Cali, 805/661 area.

IMG_4322.jpeg
She looks like she wants to be recognised so she can get more cock,are you giving her enough,can i help?

Reactions: Markalen
biguy_15 said:
Had my now ex wife recognized by a co worker of hers, he was legit and discreet. Him and I chatted for quite a few months about her all the while I was showing him pics and telling him everything she liked sexually. It was such a turn on hearing him tell me how he would talk to her at work then go to the bathroom and jerk off to her pics! Had a little bit of fun a few times in person too while she was at work and he had the day off.

Now I am trying to get my current wife recognized by someone.... She is a sexy MILF in So Cali, 805/661 area.

IMG_4322.jpeg
She looks awesome.... hope see her inlive

I prefer the hint of face/partial face approach. it is more of a turn on for me and if anyone does ACTUALLY recognize or know her they will still be able to know who she is by the partial face or tattoo.....

IMG_9988.jpeg
IMG_2379.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, fredjac, flirko and 1 other person
I prefer the hint of face/partial face approach. it is more of a turn on for me and if anyone does ACTUALLY recognize or know her they will still be able to know who she is by the partial face or tattoo.....

IMG_9988.jpeg
IMG_2379.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, jumbotsang and Nurserf
biguy_15 said:

IMG_9988.jpeg
IMG_2379.jpeg
Very hot!

biguy_15 said:

IMG_9988.jpeg
IMG_2379.jpeg
She is awesome but I don't know her....yet

gbhl44 said:
i have posted face pix and vids of my church wife on this and other sites.

my wife has been recognized by 4 guys from our parish. she is on the church's board of trustees and is involved in a number of ministries for the church and diocese.

fortunately, all 4 have been very cool with it, and i ended up trading pics and vids, and chatting, with 2 of the guys about our wives. one guy sent me vids of my wife during mass.
Love to see that vid

Reactions: Hornyhubb
chuckparsons said:
Love to see that vid
It is true that once someone recognizes her, it ooens the door to share even more personal images, videos and personal information that makes the thrill of ******** even more intense.

• Love
Reactions: chuckparsons
ProudCuck said:
It is true that once someone recognizes her, it ooens the door to share even more personal images, videos and personal information that makes the thrill of ******** even more intense.
Id love to stroke the guy who recognized alison (wife) as i showed him pics of her/social media/other info on my phone until he shot hot white ropes, grunting with lust and excitement as he learned all about her, during orgasm

Reactions: scotchpie
chuckparsons said:
Id love to stroke the guy who recognized alison (wife) as i showed him pics of her/social media/other info on my phone until he shot hot white ropes, grunting with lust and excitement as he learned all about her, during orgasm
She's gorgeous

Reactions: chuckparsons
chuckparsons said:
Love to see that vid
Churchies are fuckers too,my first gf was a sunday school teacher and she used to love cock.

ProudCuck said:
I am not embarrassed I am thrilled she turns him on!

vDBEktjJ.jpeg
i see nothing to be embarrassed of ?

Reactions: Cuntfister and MySerbianWife
mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
Sounds Hog show me more and tell me everything

mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
Show me and tell me everything Dm me she sounds so Hot

At this point stop worrying and embrace it and remember a true cuck is supposed to lose control and by having the upper hand, he is giving you what all cucks want: humiliation, fear and a hardon.

Reactions: sissyjenny
Happens to my partner all the time, especially as she was a ***** before I met her. Its hot!!

Users who are viewing this thread