Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife (Trying to Convince Her)

• Thread starterfquimby
  • Start date
Just thought I'd put a new message on her panties for ya. Also, some graffiti for any future riders.

____
for private (non-posted) fakes, send your wife pics to
wife_capper@hotmail.com

Attachments

• panties.jpg
    panties.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 894
  • assgrafitti.jpg
    assgrafitti.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,284
wife_capper said:
Just thought I'd put a new message on her panties for ya. Also, some graffiti for any future riders.

____
for private (non-posted) fakes, send your wife pics to
wife_capper@hotmail.com

Awesome! Although personally I'd have gone with "insert here " and an arrow pointing to her ass.

I'll tell you what I would do. I would have her sit on my face backwards so you can watch as my tongue slashes at that pretty pussy. I would run my tongue up and down and swirl it around her sexy ass as you hear her moan. I would slide up underneathe her so you can watch as she slowly lowers herself down onto my thick throbbing cock and watch it disappear inch by inch into her wet pink little pussy. As I bounce her up and down on my wet cock I would spread her ass cheeks so you can watch that tight little asshole clinch and flex with every thrust and watch as her ass jiggles as I pound her.

Then I would flip her over and put her smooth legs over my shoulders and dip into her and pull out over and over so you can watch the head of my cock slide in and out of her as you hear her beg me to push balls deep into her while I kiss her ankles and suck her toes.
I would tell you to come around and slide your cock into her mouth and make you watch me slowly slide in and out so you could see her tight pussy lips gripping my cock as I slide out all the way. You can see how wet she is by her juices on my cock. After this, when I was ready to cum I would slowly pull out of her, rub the head of my cock on her clit and splatter my hot cum all over her well fucked pussy and stomach and tits. Seeing this you would gush your cum all down her throat and then we could repeat the whole process opposite so I could watch you fuck her and you could watch her suck the juice and cum off my cock. After a few hours of this, she would sleep for days and we'd need to find a 24 hour drug store to buy her some crutches.

mastablasta, thanks for that detailed description of what you would do to her. Just thinking about another guy doing those things to her gets me so turned on.

I'll post more pics tomorrow.

Here are some more pics. Tell me all the nasty things you would do to her:

Attachments

• 87576_tz200705200409273_404lo.jpg
    87576_tz200705200409273_404lo.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,103
  • 82463_IMGP0697r1_456lo.jpg
    82463_IMGP0697r1_456lo.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,463
  • imgp0688r2.jpg
    imgp0688r2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,137
That first picture makes me want to slide my cock into her from behind.
I bet her pussy is tight and I bet she gets nice and wet. When she does fuck another man, she is going to make him cum more than he has ever cum before. She is gorgeous and I bet deep down, she is a cock hungry slut and she loves that men are craving her pussy right now. My cock is throbbing thinking about fucking her.

mastablasta said:
That first picture makes me want to slide my cock into her from behind.
I bet her pussy is tight and I bet she gets nice and wet. When she does fuck another man, she is going to make him cum more than he has ever cum before. She is gorgeous and I bet deep down, she is a cock hungry slut and she loves that men are craving her pussy right now. My cock is throbbing thinking about fucking her.
Thank you. And yes, she would make you cum like a volcano.

she is hot

show us a frontal shot of that lovely woman. She has talents.

Last edited by a moderator:
mwmsub2blk said:
show us a frontal shot of that lovely woman. She has talents.
Here you go:

Attachments

• imgp0909r3.jpg
    imgp0909r3.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,206
unclem said:
What an incredible new photo. Your wife is phenomenal...

Any chance of seeing the frontal without the panties? Have I missed a previous post? Would love to see how she grooms... :)
Thanks. She doesn't like me to take bottomless or hardcore pics of her so the best I have is a couple shots of her in see through panties. She keeps a little landing strip. You can kind of tell in these two pics if you look close:

Attachments

• TZ200202200114532.jpg
    TZ200202200114532.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 980
  • IMGP0698r4.jpg
    IMGP0698r4.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 853
TexasCuck said:
It means she looks so good you could serve her up for dinner my friend. :)
Very nice. Thank you.

Here is a super close up of her ass. Keep telling me what you would do to her (more comments = more pics) :)

Attachments

• 1557.jpg
    1557.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 637
Here's one more that I think you will really like:

Attachments

• 07104_imgp0066rs3_123_576lo.jpg
    07104_imgp0066rs3_123_576lo.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,533
fquimby said:
Here is another shot of her in my favorite position. Keep the comments coming:

she have a very nice tits..
does she like to them squeezed when riding?

trying to convince her

I love that last shot of her cheeks, my cock throbs when I think about what it would like to be the guy to spread those beautiful cheeks and have the honor of fucking her gorgeous ass. I promise to go slow and gentle until she relaxes and experiences the pleasure of a hard cock sliding in and out of her hot sweet ass before I pick up the pace and have her moaning and begging to fuck her ass and fill it with my cum.

That would be a dream come true after looking at this lovely lady for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread