Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife took a BBC boyfriend

• Thread starter44doubleD
  • Start date
Jack off while you wait. Like a rhesus monkey ! Lol

the imagination is better than watching I find - you don't have to see the awkward bits. Relax and enjoy

Imagine

Do, like me, pace around with a hardon wondering if he is in her pussy yet. And then just wait until you get the text or call that she is on her way home and to get your tongue read to do some cleaning

Forget about being invited to "sit and watch" or whatever -that train has left the station. Set up some sophisticated, stealthy surveillance devices allover your place and let her/them inconspicuously know your place available as you hangout at the country club. Be sure post your finds here!

IF it is you wish that you be allowed to watch. Grow some balls and tell both of them that either you are allowed in to watch or shits about to get drastically changed such as homeboy is going to have a new live in roommate and wife is going to lose everything she has (car, credit cards and the nice house she lives in). I'm sure their tune would change quick. For god's sake have some self respect man!!

Agree

coolbreeze said:
IF it is you wish that you be allowed to watch. Grow some balls and tell both of them that either you are allowed in to watch or shits about to get drastically changed such as homeboy is going to have a new live in roommate and wife is going to lose everything she has (car, credit cards and the nice house she lives in). I'm sure their tune would change quick. For god's sake have some self respect man!!

Couldn't have said it better. If I'm not there, unless I bless it, my wife is not there.

maybe ask nicely again before you come unglued .... having authorized (encouraged) her to reacquaint herself with her long-time bbc lover after our marriage 5 yrs. ago, I was in from the git-go, and have been 'present' for 133 of their 207 total encounters .... calendar year '04 - 31, '05 - 41, '06 - 40, '07 - 64 .... 31 so far for this year ..... two diaries, and counting .... the frequency spiked six months ago with a promotion for one of them, making rendez vous infinitely more accessible in the town they both work in, but neither live in .... when they're there, they're a couple and behave as openly as they wish, even socializing together with several of my wife's old friends down there .... closer to home, of course, is another story .... but if he calls my cell, as he did tonite at 8:15, from the men's club and says to tell my wife that he's coming over, then it's on .... "H. called" I told her .... "when's he coming over?" she just asks, smiling ..... just like that, #207 .... forty percent more than me in the same time frame, eight times as often this year ..... she's a great woman, and deserves every inch of his bbc ..... and she is the best, most beautiful BBW ever and it's good to see an obvious stud enjoy her ..... otherwise it would be like me owning the fkng #24 DePunt Chevrolet .... never get anything approaching the most out of it.

Mazel Tov, baby.

Where are the real cucked men, anyway? Just a generous supply of poser closeted gay men from where I sit in S. Florida.

My $0.02 is all.

#208 tonight, to all you wanna-bes .... wife went down to the (black, duh) men's club to meet her boyfriend .... I'll get to hear all about it and maybe get a pic of them dancing, or her sitting on his lap squeezing his balls again .... something.

Thanks to all the black guys for not being afraid of, and properly appreciating plus-sized women as they deserve. Cheers!

If she dosen't let you watch, simple, she doesn't fuck bbc!

Your wife and her new boyfriend are on their "honeymoon" and getting used to each other. Of course they want their privacy. She is trying new ways to get pleasure out of fucking - ways you may not have even thought about, so she won't want you to see her doing this new stuff yet.

Give her a few months for BBC to become a permanent habit before asking her again. Start thinking of what sort of presents you could buy to give to her b/f as a way to say, "thankyou" for giving your wife "what she needs".

Her titties are so huge that he needs extra time to enjoy them.

just ask her to give you all the details when you are licking hercum filled pussy

Users who are viewing this thread