Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife the cockwhore

• Thread startercumlovr
  • Start date
Some pics of her fucking and sucking her boy toys!! 2 different guys.... both of them made her CUM like crazy!

These are some of the hottest pics I've seen here! She's fucking amazing

Love the last 2 pictures in the first set. My wife licked and sucked my best friends cock. She has permission to play for the last 5 years and all the talking about it and the fact he showed interest in her she now has the hots for him. They have been together a couple of times everything but fucking. He ground his cock on her pussy twice and blew his load all over her pussy the first time and stomach the second. Talk about the hottest sex we had in a while. I didn't know she blew him till after we were done french kissing and all. She said now I guess you'll have to fluff him for me since you already tasted him, I can'twait. Needless to say guess I'm almost a full cuck. She said his cock is as big soft as I am hard. Hope she evetually enjoys his thicker and extra 2.5 inches.

That's hot Cuckme.!!
Did you like the taste of his cum? Are you willing to suck his cock??? Sounds like you'll be cucked soon! Try to take some pics and post them !

I haven't tasted his cum yet, but am willing to clean her up if it ever gets that far. The first time she came home from being with him I was out at a club when she got a text from him to meet at his place. She let me know she was meeting him and wow was my head and heart going nuts. She didn't go all the way with him but let him finger her and slide his cock up and down between her pussy lips till he shot all over her pussy. I almost certain some of his cum made its way inside her cause when she slid down on my cock it sure was slick as shit. I didn't last but a minute which sucks cause I can usually I can go as long as she wants me. That was the hottest sex we had in years. She tells me she wants me to fluff him and I get hard almost instantly so....

Users who are viewing this thread