• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife leave dirty comments!!

• Thread startermxx31
  • Start date

mxx31

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2007
please leave your comments for us to read

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,752
That is one smoking hot body. Does the face match the physique? I'd love for you to bring her to Ohio so she could get manhandled and used the OREO way.

pussy lips

wish we could see more of those pussy lips

yum

that body needs a black king to teach it its place

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!!

thanks for the comments, keep them coming, i will try to find more pics

Try to find? I would think if she's in fact you're wife photos would be readily available. Not saying she isn't. Just stuff like that sends the radar into over drive when one's been jaded as much as I have.

i can barely post my own pics, much less steal them from someone else. new phone=no more pics=see if i have any on the computer

You are a lucky bastard pal. She is fucking hot for sure. But we would like to see more photos just to confirm that. Did she go black already?

With a bod like that she would not be able to walk straight!!!

she looks to be straight out of an Arab Harrem, and ready to spread her wings

Very .....

She's very sexy.... I'd love to see a few more pics of her, stockings and heels......

Hot body`

Hot body! Need to see more. Do you have a pix with a BBC in her holes?

Nice tan lines on a smoken hot body, but of us would like to get down and dirty with her.

Very nice and fuckable! I hope you have encourged her to cuckold you with black!!!

Show us this girls face. Luv that nipple ring, damn.

T

Users who are viewing this thread