Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife - Kelly

• Thread starterin_chastity
  • Start date
New Picture

Hope you enjoy...please respond as to how you would like to use her in front of me and pleasure her in ways I never could...it'd be hot to read your comments and feel my cock trying to get erect in its cage :)

Attachments

• DSC01117.jpg
    DSC01117.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 585
Wow, great picture!!! What a cock slut! I love the way she's looking up into his eyes while she's tonguing the head... very hot!! Did he blast a load all over her face or did she swallow?

He came on her face and then I had the pleasure of licking/kissing it off :) A great night...

Love the new photo and I'm thinking of that tongue working under the head of my cock right now. Hard and stroking thinking of your Kelly sucking me off in front of you :)

in_chastity said:
He came on her face and then I had the pleasure of licking/kissing it off :) A great night...

No fucking way!!! Your dick must have been swelling in its cock cage!!! She is beautiful and she locks up your dick... unbelievable!!! I'd give anything to kiss my wife passionately after she's pulled her lover's cock out of her mouth and defiled her face with a dripping load!!

Congratulations on landing her!!!

I was thinking of me sucking her milky tits while she sucks her lover... :)

...or dutifully sucking on her pussy to get it nice and lubed for his easy penetration.

Nice to see those titties out in the open and ready to play.

Users who are viewing this thread