Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife - Kelly

• Thread starterin_chastity
  • Start date

in_chastity

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2011
I hope you like the picture of my hot wife, Kelly? I was the one taking the picture after she was face fucked by a guy we met on AFF. I was lucky enough that night that he was okay with me licking up his mess off her face.

Attachments

• K8.jpg
    K8.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,062
She is really pretty. I would love to be the one spraying cum all over those lips.

Your wife is beautiful!!! She looks so nice with her face splattered with cum, and how hot is it that it's not yours!! I'd love to kiss her in that position....

in_chastity said:
I hope you like the picture of my hot wife, Kelly? I was the one taking the picture after she was face fucked by a guy we met on AFF. I was lucky enough that night that he was okay with me licking up his mess off her face.

What is AFF?

Here's another picture of her. I have to admit, knowing that other men are looking at her picture and imagining doing naughty things with her excites me very much :) I can imagine watching her, while I am tied to a chair in just my CB-6000 and a pair of girly panties, while a man or men satisfy her with their big cocks, hearing her be pleasured in a way I can't and knowing that her unprotected pussy may be getting fertilised in front of me. Kelly would be making sure I knew that she wanted the other cocks now, and not mine; that I wouldn't get my cock anywhere near her again.

Attachments

• K2.jpg
    K2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,168
in_chastity said:
I have to admit, knowing that other men are looking at her picture and imagining doing naughty things with her excites me very much :)

Well add me to the list because after the first photo I simply wanted to add another load to her face - now with the second picture I've got so much more I'd like to do with her. [Hope you're comfortable in that chair ;) ]

I would dearly love to watch her getting another load, (or two or three) on her face, which of course she would make me lick off... Taking a group of men in all her holes, I would know that one of them would be successful in fertilising her and that for the next 9 months my wife would be growing another mans baby inside her belly.

wow, how hot is your wife ?

wish i was there, love the first pic hun xxx

Thanks for all your comments.. It is very exciting to know that you all like the woman I am married to. Here is another picture...feel free to caption or fake it, make my cock twitch in its cage lol.

Attachments

• K7.jpg
    K7.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 769
Reactions: ljcarm
I would love to cum on her tits mmmmm!

My, my. Kelly looks so cute, lovable and hot all at the same time. She's like the hot version of the girl next door. Thanks for posting her pics for us. You're a lucky dude! (And now, so are we!):)

If she was my wife, I'd be late for work all the time!

Last Picture

The last 'erotic' picture I have of Kelly at the moment... Hope you enjoy? I enjoyed reading the comments as to what you would like to do to her - feel free to go into detail ;) or send me a personal message.

Attachments

• tn.jpeg
    tn.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 454
She really is a beautiful, sexy woman. These men should be honored to get to shove their cocks into her while you watch helplessly from the corner.

I'm loving the extra photos of Kelly - she's a beautiful girl. Hopefully when you get back to the UK you'll be getting a lot more pictures of her.

I did my caption before I saw the updates on this thread - and I'm happy I got the scene fairly accurate ;) Those boobs are beautiful and it would be a pleasure leaving a load there for you to clean up.

Wow, Kelly is a stunner. I would of loved it of been my cum on her lips & face you were licking off. I love this pic, such a gorgeous stunner & beautiful tit's

Attachments

• K7.jpg
    K7.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 270
geordiekev said:
Wow, Kelly is a stunner. I would of loved it of been my cum on her lips & face you were licking off. I love this pic, such a gorgeous stunner & beautiful tit's

I love it too. Have added it to my personal collection :)

Users who are viewing this thread