Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wife just told my she loves him.

• Thread startermvags
  • Start date
So she loves the things you do for her, but she never tells you she loves you?
Does she ask you how you feel about her cuckolding you?

No, she knows I'm happy to accept she does what she needs to for her sexual satisfaction and what is best for our marriage.

Needs?

AngleBaby said:
Does she try to fulfill your own needs?

I really have no sexual needs as a cuckold other than to help my wife be as satisfied as she can be because of my shortcomings.

I did originally ask her to ease my prostate problem but she doesn't like to use her vibrator up my bum or touse the strap-on she bought fo rme ot use on her, so she has her one special bull to milk me.

My wife always tells me she loves me except when she is with her black lover... than she says white guys are pathetic

I mean all of your other emotional needs.
Do the two of you laugh together, cry together? Hold hands and enjoy being together in general?

for me yes AngleBaby... we share everything!!!

Puzzled

AngleBaby said:
I mean all of your other emotional needs.
Do the two of you laugh together, cry together? Hold hands and enjoy being together in general?

I wrote you back about this, not sure where the post went, yes other than my wife's extra sexual activities we are a very close couple and family.

She cuckolds me because I can't begin to meet she sexual needs, if she wants privacy with her lovers she's perfectly entitled to that, she's my cuckoldress not a Hotwife.

My wife sleeps with her lover... they take their private time... in the morning i leave the room to go get their breakfast... which does take some time... also where the couch is the room,it gives the all the privacy they want once I'm on it.

they just headed to our cottage for the night... i was there earlier getting the place ready for them and i also started a fire so they would be warm

they had a wonderful time at my cottage, now i have to go to clean

Users who are viewing this thread