Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wife just told my she loves him.

• Thread startermvags
  • Start date

mvags

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2009
i usually just sit in the background and read,but i have to share this. My wife is totally hot and she has been cucking me for about 3 years. She has been with 3 blackmen,the latest she has been with,she has been off and on with him for the whole 3 years.she was with him just before Christmas and now will be meeting him this coming weekend again in Toronto on the 16th. she just told me this week that she loves him after the last time with what he did. I was totally turned on by that and i couldnt wait for her to tell me all the details of how she felt. I find this a complete turn on, please provide your opinions here as she cant believe this turns me on .... she said I'm twisted!!!

RE:my wife just told me she loves him

My hubby is also very turned on by the fact that I am in love with my bull! You are not the only one. He also gets really turned by the thought of me being completely satisfied sexually even if it is by someone else.

Thanks for the feedback... i'm wondering how many others feel the same about this?

Your wife is being honest with you by describing what her heart is feeling about her hot lover. If he presses the right buttons, it is impossible for her not to fall in love.

A cuckold is a 'worker bee'. Your wife is a 'Queen Bee' so must always rule the roost.

Read as many cuckold stories as you can so that you take on all the habits of a cuckold automatically. The more submissive a man becomes, the easier it is for his wife to "lead the marriage" in the direction she thinks it should go.

thank you Saraha i guess she is not alone with her feelings

Hi There,

I'm new to the forum, and I would like to state that my presence here is more to do with the psychology of what it means to be a 'cuckold', and even more importantly, so I can understandingly accept the lifestyle within myself.

I will try to articulate the reeling of emotions and the senses that I experience when I read statements like these...
...she just told me this week that she loves him after the last time with what he did. I was totally turned on by that and i couldnt wait for her to tell me all the details of how she felt.
I cannot but help feel a fury inside myself at this.

To me, cuckolding is a sexual fantasy element between couples seriously and all-too-explicitly played out, and as far as I can tell, extremely damaging to the bond of the relationship between the couple. Now, the 'OP' states he considers his wife's love for her 'lover' to be a 'turn on', but what if she said..."because I love him, I'm leaving you to be with him. You are a element of the fantasy I no longer require." How would the 'OP' feel then? Still turned on?

What exactly is the 'pursuance' of the parties that participate in this lifestyle, what is it that is being sought? Equally, in the seeking, how do couples hold their relationship together? (note: if anyone replies to these questions I will respond)

Don't get me wrong, I believe that people have every right to pursue what makes them happy and fulfilled, as long as it harms no one else in the process, either physically, psychologically, or spiritually. I consider myself quite liberated, believing in the individual's freedom of self-expression, and that every individual, male and female, are wholly sovereign over their own body and mind. Yet, what I perceive in this particular lifestyle is a set of lacunae that negate all that which makes a couple's relationship meaningful, solid and fulfilling.

Gone is commitment, betrothal, and self-binding to the other. We cannot talk of trust because it is non-existent (afterall, what is there to trust in?). Therefore, as there is a absence in the meaningful reasons to be self-bound to one another, how do couples maintain their relationship when 'reciprocation' does not occur?

The 'OP's' wife called him 'twisted' for not only accepting her love for her lover, but also in perceiving the revelation as a 'turn on'. If my partner responded in this manner to my revelation to her that I now loved the woman I was making love to with her blessing...I would recoil in shock and dismay, because her perception of our relationship would be diametric to mine. What would be the point of staying with my partner?

In this particular lifestyle, somewhere along the line, the couple's relationship eventually (and ultimately) begin teetering on the 'disposable'. I am unsure as to how I should perceive any couple that pursue this particular lifestyle, whether to admire or damn them both for their betrayal to their own love and relationship. Can someone articulate themselves enough to aid me in my understanding?

Elysiana

You have brought up some very interesting points... also you are very articulate in the way you speak... so you are a person of higher education and maybe even logic. i will quote your phrase
..."because I love him, I'm leaving you to be with him. You are a element of the fantasy I no longer require." How would the 'OP' feel then? Still turned on?

To be in a cuckold relatioship you have to be very open with each other and very secure with yourself mental state and sexuality. We have been married for 25 years this coming July. we are both really fit (spend 1.5 to 2 hours) a day at the gym every day. We are best friends with each other and do everything together... I love her to death!!!
I have been with her everytime she is with her lover except the first blackman she was with.... this killed me... put i burried the hachet and forgot where i had burried it.
Yes you always run risk but if you trully love a person and you are ok with them being with another, the real risk if you never let them do it with you present.
To answer your question about trust... that comes from all different things we do... do you trust your wife not to run to the bank and take all the money out. If you ask her to do a task with or without you...do you trust she will do it?
Yes this cuckolding is playing on the edge with all different limits and levels and types, sometimes i can not believe she is with other men and i know she thinks the same.
You are also right...
I would recoil in shock and dismay, because her perception of our relationship would be diametric to mine. What would be the point of staying with my partner?

i think alot of couples do it and do not realize 4 days later they wake up saying how could you have done it with him.

Thankyou Mvags for your very honest reply. Considering what the lifestyle of a cuckold entails, I believe I can admire your post for its lack of pretension, and it is this 'lack of pretension' (I feel) to be the protective armour for the cuckold. To honestly accept to oneself (without pretension) the reality of the situation somehow acts as a balm to the painful aspects of the fantasy (although I must confess, I have no conceiving of how acceptance could be gained, not from my current mindset).

You have set a river of thought aflow in my mind, not that my mind is ever stilled to stagnation, but you have brought conceivings that I can peruse atop different vistas.

I am almost tempted to call you courageous, you and other guys like you that pursue the cuckold lifestyle, but I must in honesty fall short of that, though this is not a reflection upon you, but me. My psychology and instinct deny me the 'open-ness' that you bring to your own relationship, but it does not deny me honesty. So in my posts, as I seek to understand this lifestyle (not by partaking), my honesty may seem to read as being both forthright and bullish, and although they may carry critical elements, they will do so in order to deny pretension. To strip the issue down to its fundamental aspect.

I have been with her everytime she is with her lover, except the first blackman she was with...this killed me, but I burried the hachet and forgot where I had burried it.

To be sure, if I had had such a hatchet to bury, it would be found in both their heads. This is where the crux arises for me...where are the wife's thoughts on this. They seem only too happy to be getting their cake and eating it. It seems the cuckold can cater for all aspects of the relationship except for the sexual side...even if you have sex with her...it doesn't fulfill her the same for when she is with her lover, regardless of his race. Plain and simply, it is about the size of the penis, and perhaps, in a peripheral sort of way, about sexual technique. Surely, cuckold wives are not so brazenly restricted and narrow in their thinking? So a question...what does the cuckold get out of this? What benefit is reciprocated to him...apart that is...from some temporary 'turn on'?

Ok I will allow other memebers to respond to you now!

If you really want to know why we cuckolds enjoy the lifestyle or why our wives enjoy it, perhaps you could try just reading the posts with an open mind and not responding in such a superior manner to all of them.

I have to laugh at your comment about mvags "lack of pretension" being a "protective armour". Perhaps it is your over-abundance of pretension that is the armor?

The simple answer to your question is that some people like different things than you do. You do not need to understand why, just accept that we do.

Susan's Slave:
If you really want to know why we cuckolds enjoy the lifestyle or why our wives enjoy it, perhaps you could try just reading the posts with an open mind and not responding in such a superior manner to all of them.

No, no, no, no, this will not do. I believe I am responding to posts with an open mind, but admittedly, a little critical, I am open to discussion for understanding. There is nothing superior in my posts, for one thing we must allow people their expression, my discourse is to understand the reason for the expression of the cuck.

I have to laugh at your comment about mvags "lack of pretension" being a "protective armour". Perhaps it is your over-abundance of pretension that is the armor?

Ah. You think me pretentious, and it causes you a little amusement. Excellent. Allow me to burst your bubble...I have no pretensions where this subject is concerned. It is not I pretending to be a slave, or taken to the wearing of a dress, but you, and no doubt in yourself, you will have rationalized the reasons with careful rehearsal, habituating yourself to the fantasy for the love of your wife, whose genitalia has become useless and flaccid to you. Yet, regardless of this banter, know that it is you whom ultimately holds the power, and nothing can ever change that...truly, a inverse contradiction to the mistress/slave pathos. Your wife accepts the fantasy or faces the destruction of her relationship with you.

The simple answer to your question is that some people like different things than you do. You do not need to understand why, just accept that we do.

No. I am not accepting of it. You have no power over me, only your wife. I am accepting of the fact that it takes all kinds to make a world. One look around the internet and we can find (should we deem so) all manner of sexual deviancy, but for me, with my curiosity for knowledge to beget wisdom (its ultimate reward), I need to understand the psychological forces behind the cuck. It has piqued my interest, and I desire to know why a male would allow himself to fall into such state of hopelessness, and gain somehow, something of a psychological gratification from it? Pray, do tell.

Elysiana said:
No, no, no, no, this will not do. I believe I am responding to posts with an open mind, but admittedly, a little critical, I am open to discussion for understanding. There is nothing superior in my posts, for one thing we must allow people their expression, my discourse is to understand the reason for the expression of the cuck.

Take a hike. We are not here for your amusement.

Well if you are sitting on the other side and not understanding all of this I know how strange it must seem!

Easy now ...

Elysiana said:
Susan's Slave:

Ah. You think me pretentious, and it causes you a little amusement. Excellent. Allow me to burst your bubble...I have no pretensions where this subject is concerned. It is not I pretending to be a slave, or taken to the wearing of a dress, but you, and no doubt in yourself, you will have rationalized the reasons with careful rehearsal, habituating yourself to the fantasy for the love of your wife, whose genitalia has become useless and flaccid to you. Yet, regardless of this banter, know that it is you whom ultimately holds the power, and nothing can ever change that...truly, a inverse contradiction to the mistress/slave pathos. Your wife accepts the fantasy or faces the destruction of her relationship with you.

No. I am not accepting of it. You have no power over me, only your wife. I am accepting of the fact that it takes all kinds to make a world. One look around the internet and we can find (should we deem so) all manner of sexual deviancy, but for me, with my curiosity for knowledge to beget wisdom (its ultimate reward), I need to understand the psychological forces behind the cuck. It has piqued my interest, and I desire to know why a male would allow himself to fall into such state of hopelessness, and gain somehow, something of a psychological gratification from it? Pray, do tell.

It looks like your posts are making a lot of waves in the forums... Might it be you are judging to much the other members?
Even if you are here to understand (as you said it), understand it either as a bystander or a participant of the lifestyle. From most of your post, looks like you are looking from above, like a judge or critic. It might be against your intentions. Nevertheless, the way your are expressing your ideas and asking questions make the other members uncomfortable.
So, please take the necessary measures to change the situation ...

yes but i think he makes me think about my position and either i question what i'm doing or it reinforces the lifestyle we lead!!!

well i must admit i wudnt like the thort of my wife telling me she loves her bit of cock on the side! we have only done it twice so far with the same man a nd i find it a huge turn on watching him giving her a gud servicing andme doing some things 2 her also. i dont really understand all the cuck stuff like not b eing able to fuk your own wife because only her lover can please her! i just like the occasional meet and watch her get treeted like a slut job dun!!! cheers

There is a darker side to cuckoldry

I am forever reminded of the old adage, "be carefull what you ask, you may get it". MVAGS, did she indicate she was going to leave you for her lover? A cuck should be prepared for this and give thought before getting into a cuckold relationship. This is my opinion, and we all have one, that a marriage is never the same after the female takes other sexual partners. Often, especially black lovers, do not want her having sexual relations with you, and wants you to be put in chastity, and if you are allowed to remain at all it is as a servant to be used as he and she feel approiate, and you have to give up your manhood and be used as a sextoy. Many cucks want this, and are quite happy with the situation. Others are appalled and it is the end of a relationship. You indicated you are a cross dresser and well you may have sissy and bi tendancies, if so relax and enjoy. Otherwise put down you foot, and if she goes she goes, it is no worse that the wife who comes home and tells her husband, my boss wants me to leave you and come live with him, and he can give me all the things I have always wanted.

Attachments

• 100_1628.jpg
    100_1628.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 301
  • 4135968390_995304a9a5_m.jpg
    4135968390_995304a9a5_m.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 295
  • HubbyUndressWife4BBC.jpg
    HubbyUndressWife4BBC.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 294
  • user1416_pic1709_1250169244.jpg
    user1416_pic1709_1250169244.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 351
  • your%20gonna%20feel%20how%20big%20he%20is.jpg
    your%20gonna%20feel%20how%20big%20he%20is.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 343
S_Zipp:
Might it be you are judging to much the other members?

I must concede that this may seem so, but certainly not intentional. I see no way on how to approach this subject without resource to a form of ****** questioning. I had considered a sensitive approach before I began posting, but this would lead to illusory answers and I would not understand anything.

As a fetish and a exploration for a couple to explore their sexuality it would be understandable enough. Yet, I perceive cuckoldry to go beyond safe limits, over which the couple's relationship submerges into psycho-sexual addiction. The 'swinging' lifestyle always, without exception, falls into this psycho-sexual pattern, and is always self-denied. It is devastating and catastrophic because the fractures to the relationship are rarely self-perceived by either partner, yet the reason why the relationship still remains extant for the couple is because the addiction is tasted and assimilated through the presence of either partner, and is erroneously perceived as love for one another. It could not be further from the truth.

What is interesting is that the cuck adopts to a alter-ego, submissive, feminised, and self-humiliating. This is far removed from a normal male's psycho-sexual self image through which the normal male can never supplicate himself to being that of a cuck. His partner, equally submitting herself to humiliation, takes on the role of the slut, the cheat, the Jezebel, and like the cuck, takes no counsel from her conscience. The couple's relational safety boundaries are blurred and all but disappear into the addiction. The continuation of the lifestyle is nothing more than a buffer and a balm to the constant battering at the conscience, they fear self-reproach, and the catastrophic guilt that must inevitably follow a moment's regress from the lifestyle. Yet, that is the only path out of the addiction.

What was once a monogamous and loving relationship, has been turned into nothing more than a frisson-orientated fantasy, in which the playing of the roles has sunk deep into psycho-sexual habituation. A couple's love for one another can never be defined by the wife being mercilessly fucked as a slut by someone other than the husband, and then going home to boast about it. Not by any stretch of the imagination is that a loving relationship, it is a sign of a fractured and broken one. My heart aches with despair that couples submit themselves to such self-destruction, simply for the chase of the next sexual high. Exploring is one thing, being addicted is another. Oft' times, we all place ourselves into situations that we will later regret, where we would wish for someone to come along and save ourselves, from ourselves...S.O.S.

I have stated this in other postings, but I feel it warrants mentioning again. The crux of the whole scenario revolves around the cuck and HIS consent, without it, it all falls apart, the illusion and the fantasy. This in itself contradicts everything that the cuckold is perceived as. It is the cuck whom holds the reins of the sexual power, not the woman, she is reduced to nothing more than a poor caricature of the woman she once was, a vessel of sexual relief for others. Through history, women have fought against this very stereotypical perception, they sought emancipation from the psycho-sexual chains that the patriarchial society enbounded them to. Yet women in this lifestyle, eagerly throw themselves back into such perceptual chains, simply for the illusory sake of a larger and different coloured penis. They allow themselves to become the very perception that women of the past fought against. They themselves become nothing more than slaves to their own addiction. Identifying less than a woman, and more of a vagina.

As I write this, my partner reads what I write. Suggests that I am being too forceful and strong in my observations...she cares, and so do I, hence my forthrightness. Think of me as the friend stating the things his friend does not want to hear, but being essential that they do. She holds my head in her gentle hands, kisses me softly, and smilingly returns to her previous business, content and knowledgeable of my love for her. We are each other's addiction.

I thank you for your reasoned moderation, well stated.

Well my wife has no intention of leaving me. We love each other very much and are together 24/7 except when she was with the first black guy .I bring her her Breakfast in bed and her coffee. I put her tooth paste on her tooth brush and i buy her anything she wants. She has diamonds falling out of her ass....No i really dont think she would leave!

Users who are viewing this thread