Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife is finally letting me post her pix

• Thread starterKorigador
  • Start date

What do you think of my wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Korigador

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2008
Please tell me what you think of my wife. She is new to this and is curious to the responses of men looking at her naked.
Comments please.

Sorry they are so small, old camera at the time.

Attachments

• SEXY2.JPG
    SEXY2.JPG
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,261
  • SEXY2-1.JPG
    SEXY2-1.JPG
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,617
Promising...

Promising but for a good judgement we need more...
If she really wants to become a slut for BBC there is no need to be shy!!!
~)_(~

Starting off

Start her off by getting a bunch of guys together to circle her naked body and jacking off on her, then you lick it all up proving your love for her.

Loving!

:DWow! Love it, your wife will soon realize she can do what ever she wants with you.

I know she could with me... I would crawl across the floor in her panties just smell her pussy after she came home from a date. If you reading wife you're the man now Hubby is a pussy to be trained.

The question was: Should I turn her into a hotwife? It’s very nice to have a hotwife, but turning somebody into something is criminal. Listen, turning somebody into a thief, an alcoholic, a dope-head, no good.
What is her attitude, would she like to expand your sex-live? Would she like to get the benefit of sexual freedom? Would she appreciate to get a different cock once in a while or hear that you would like it a lot if you could see her, nude under another guy.
Your pictures show very little of her. They are very underexposed. In general, you were very stingy in telling us anything about her. How old, how many years married, First marriage, Sex life before marriage, does she get enough sex, is cour equipment OK?

Fair enough

"It’s very nice to have a hotwife, but turning somebody into something is criminal." Fair enough, I should of asked if I should let her become a Hotwife.

I am her first and only sexual experience. We have been married for 12 years. She is starting to wonder if it would have been better to have a little more experience with other men.

I am turned on by the image of her having sex with another man... the thought of a someone else hard cock in her makes me hard as rock.

I have another picture to post, but will ask her if I can post more.

Attachments

• stop2.jpg
    stop2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 831
Yes

Korigador By all means she deserves some new cocks. It is a sin for a woman so sexy and beautiful to have only one dick. Let her become your HOT WIFE for real and she will make you very proud and give you thrills you can not even comprehend. You must help her so she will be safe and protected fully. Let her do the choosing. A TRUSTED friend that she like very much would be a good place to start. A grilfriend or male friend either can be of a lot of help and make it very easy for her. Best to you both. okdeacon:p:eek::D

Hi Korigador,
you have a gorgeous wife, if you take her to the right place, there will be lots of guys that try to get her in their bed. Did you discuss with her jet the idea for her to get pleasured by an other or others. And what is her attitude? If she had no other cock jet, she would most likely, secretly want to experience one , but she will be afraid of this adventure. Afraid that she will loose you, or that you want to create an excuse to screw other women.
Yes. Okdeacon said it right:"Let her become your HOT WIFE for real"

We have talked about it and it is more of a fantasy right now. She is curious and would like to experience another man, but only if I approve. I have told her it is a fantasy of mine to see her with another man, but when she is ready. I am willing to let her progress at her own pace. I will talk to her about a friend that she finds sexually attracted to and see where it goes from there, but I think it is truly up to her.

Thanks for the advice.

Those first two pics are very attractive.

If you look into finding her a lover, please make sure he is suitable, handsome, athletic, experienced, sensitive, and well endowed.
After all, the whole idea here is to allow her o bloom at her own pace, but the presence of a well hung cocksman will be much appreciated by her. :cool:

Hi Korigador,
Now you are whistling Dixie, that’s the right way, discussed it with her. Even if it is a fantasy at this time. The idea is there, the seed will grow and eventually you will want to see her pussy being stretched, penetrated and dripping with cum. If she is agreeable to fantasize with you about, keep playing the hotwife game, because after a while, you or her want to do it for real. Since it is difficult to find the right guy for her initiation, it is good to have a good friend that she would be comfortable with . Make it a His&Her project. To keep the fantasy alive. You could set up a set of rules and limits.
I wish you well.
BTW. I would like to see her naked, on the third picture she looks that she has a perfect figure and can afford to be seen without textile. ;)

Difficult questions in your poll

Korigador said:
"It’s very nice to have a hotwife, but turning somebody into something is criminal." Fair enough, I should of asked if I should let her become a Hotwife.

I am her first and only sexual experience. We have been married for 12 years. She is starting to wonder if it would have been better to have a little more experience with other men.

I am turned on by the image of her having sex with another man... the thought of a someone else hard cock in her makes me hard as rock.

I have another picture to post, but will ask her if I can post more.

As you say, thinking of her having sex with others is a powerfull thought.
But it may have its rewards. Specially if both are OK with it.

I have been playing with the idea and I have not yet found the most effective way to ask my wife. It looks you have made some progress there.

If this is what you both want go ahead.

I wish I was close to you and help you. But also you cold help me.

I am in Georgia

You're a Cuckold

You're wife is already a Hotwife, you must accept that she has the power to cuckold you. You must start to ask her the questions that you know are going to hurt a little, like the names of the men she's Been thinking about fucking and if she knows how big their cocks are?

It will hurt but you know your cock will get hard and you will tell her if she wants to go out on a date you will help her to prepare and you'll be soooo excited about it won' t you?!

more pictures

here are a few more she let me post. Please tell me what you think.

Attachments

• bath.jpg
    bath.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 503
  • bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly?

I think she could greatly benefit from a few encounters with a well-hung Adonis that can really bring out the woman in her!

Cheers!:cool:

Great looking body...super ass.

She is taking a bath before getting ready for bed. The other is right before sex. What do you think? I will ask if I can post a few of her showing off her pussy tonight.

Attachments

• black outfit.jpg
    black outfit.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 324
  • bath legs apart.jpg
    bath legs apart.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 286
She's a natural; keep her moving forward....

Korigador,

Your wife is gorgeous; her smile in the right-hand photo of your initial post suggests a very sexual woman. Enser has given you some good advice.... I suggest moving ahead with it. Slow and steady, always friendly and humorous about it, but keep her moving forward. Always appreciate her sexuality and treat her (with respect) as a natural cuckoldress. Since she's allowing you to post lascivious photos of her, I think you can get her there.

Good luck, and best wishes to both of you—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread