• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wife in scotland needs black cocks

• Thread startersloppy69uk
  • Start date

sloppy69uk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2004
my wife is after big black cocks in the Aberdeen scotland uk area she like to be taken and used swallows all wont spill a drop of your cum.
can any guys in north scotland give her the cocks she now craves and deserves.

10-02-06_2306.jpg .5.jpg DCP00624.JPG

Reactions: Guy2311
Hi Beth

Hi Beth no luck yet
Shame none of these guys are willing to travel for a real woman,or even arrange for u to have a bit of a break away.
Shame there are not more blacks living near you.
Begining to think the guys in here are either cucks playing or they want super models, well guys u wont find em in here u will have to do with us real women.
GOOD LUCK BETH

XXX

Getting the guys to really meet

Hi Beth
I was reading in another forum that a uk woman down south was having same problem getting these guys to meet for real.
Think they are all talk and no action they are either scared of white women or they are not who they say they are.
Either way think maybe local swing sites might be a better option.
ok speak again soon on yahoo ive not been on for a while tired looking after the boys.
xxx

sloppy69uk said:
my wife is after big black cocks in the Aberdeen scotland uk area she like to be taken and used swallows all wont spill a drop of your cum.
can any guys in north scotland give her the cocks she now craves and deserves.

Wish I was in Scotland.

I'm in the UK

i'd love to fuck ALL your wives

but... i'm white!

just my luck :p

haha

hii stayin dumfrieshire now look me up on yahoo messsenger baldythomas

Users who are viewing this thread