Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife in lingerie

• Thread starterMuleteer
  • Start date
More lingerie...

pic13_206.jpg

I can tell you one thing from looking at her pictures is that she need and deserve BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS. Also i believe her husband deserve the high privilege of watching her being totally sexually satisfied by a well hung black mam on a regular basis. A BIG LOAD OF BLACK COCK CUM DRIPPING FROM HER WELL FUCKED MARRIED WHITE PUSSY WOULD BE SOOOOOOO HOTT TO SEE

She is very HOT please post more of this hot women! Show us more of that ass!

a fine sexy woman,if she was mine i would definately let her go bbc then lovingly clean her.

wow it be great to fuck that nice ass of your wife

Your wife is thick and fuckable.I would explode all over and in her. Those pics are great.Where are you locted? I'm in Wash DC. I have 9 thick inches for her

wow some very nice and sexy pictures on here..

My wife celebrating the 4th...

Sorry I've been away for a while. After mom-in-law died, wife and I focused on keeping a roof over our heads.

Here are some pics from this afternoon...she surprised me this Independence Day.;)

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 74
  • p1010013.JPG
    p1010013.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 66
  • P1010017.JPG
    P1010017.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 117
  • P1010016.JPG
    P1010016.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 76
  • P1010019.JPG
    P1010019.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 83
Please Earl, dont use this mans place to show off that woman of yours,ugh!!
Hey Muleteer, that wife of yours is one hot babe,but how about have her get totally nuded pics of her.Tell her its the next step to get to, we demand it of this white beautiful bitch.

BlackDomLdog said:
Sorry I've been away for a while. After mom-in-law died, wife and I focused on keeping a roof over our heads.

Here are some pics from this afternoon...she surprised me this Independence Day.;)

Earl please post your pics but add own personal topic. Dont post pics others treads please.

And tucan and woody, thanks for your comments. :)

Wow way to kill a hardon BLACKDOM! Please no more!!

Wow!

I wish i was black i would do some filthy shit to you babe. Lucky fucking hubby.

Shit...everyone's a critic!

Just be glad I don't show ALL my pics.

I just showed a few...She's my wife, and I usually DON'T show a lot of pics.

If she was as thin as the models online, you'd be crying fake.

Give me some credit...I spoke my mind, and will move on.

whats wrong with 2 sexy women
save me clicking

Users who are viewing this thread