Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife feels she is not pretty - Please please comment

• Thread starterTease_Me
  • Start date
T

Tease_Me

Hi all,

I am in the process of trying to convince my wife to enter the world of Hotwives and cuckolds, however during our initial discussions it seems that her unwillingness has an underlying issue of her own self confidence (go figure, it never once crossed my mind that she may feel she is not desireable) I never thought this for a second.

So please can you give your open, honest opinions of her, this is the only pic i have so far but will post more as soon as I am able to get them :)

So please please comment for me.

Thanks

Attachments

• Miss_no_eyes (Small).JPG
    Miss_no_eyes (Small).JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 2,716
You can always be polite...

Tease_Me said:
Hi all,

I am in the process of trying to convince my wife to enter the world of Hotwives and cuckolds, however during our initial discussions it seems that her unwillingness has an underlying issue of her own self confidence (go figure, it never once crossed my mind that she may feel she is not desireable) I never thought this for a second.

So please can you give your open, honest opinions of her, this is the only pic i have so far but will post more as soon as I am able to get them :)

Thanks

And say she is pretty.

But in this case you can be brutally honest and say she is fucking hot, sluy delicious and whorely beautiful.

I cannot imagine why she thinks she is not desirable.

Tell her that she has a new admirer, at lleast one. But I suspect there will be more in thsi forum.

yes

Noproblems she is OK and wearing sexy I like

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is Nr. two,
:) another admirer.
She is gorgeous.
But I can very well understand if she feels different. When I was a little kid, my mother used to tell people, when she introduced me: “That’s my son, he is not so good looking but he’s the only one we got, so we keep him.” She figured she made a joke, but what she did, she made me believe it and all through my live she caused damage to self-esteem. If she is concerned what other men think of her looks, she should know that men do not think with their brain or see with their eyes, that’s all done with their cock. As long as she has a pussy, a real juicy one and big tits she will be attractive she is desirable. More important than looks, the knowledge how to use pussy.

Tease_Me said:
Hi all,

Thanks
She's right. (sorry, just honest).
She's not ugly but come on, she's not "hot" and she is certainly not "gorgeous".
Let's have some perspective here, ok?
I don't mean to slag your wife, she is very average. i am sure she is a lovely lady on the inside and all that. I just get tired of all these guys drooling over very "Regular" looking women like they belong in a Playboy magazine.

Don't listen to one person who does not find her to be his "cup of tea" so-to-speak. I'd fuck her in a second as would most everyone on this board. The one important thing to remember is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If someone is attracted mainly to dark skinned women, then I guess they wouldn't find your wife attractive. On the other hand, those that find blonds with long legs and slutty dispositions attractive would be more than happy to give her some cock.

P.S.. her pic shows very little of her and a couple of nudes would sure be a good way to get the reader's blood boiling.

More?

Tease_Me said:
Hi all,

Thanks

Do you have more pictures of her.

She is hot

I wihs I could tell her that in person. And convinve her for a steamy session of hot fucking

another pic ...

Ok I found another pic, unfortunately also with clothing but i am in the process of arranging some pics without the clothes (I hope) ... by the way the first pic was for a Fetish party we went to...

Attachments

• N_dressing_gown_1 (Small).JPG
    N_dressing_gown_1 (Small).JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,390
xxxx

wife is very foxy, love to fuck that face xxx

Great!!

Tease_Me said:
Ok I found another pic, unfortunately also with clothing but i am in the process of arranging some pics without the clothes (I hope) ... by the way the first pic was for a Fetish party we went to...

This is a much better picture

I would hve benn in my knees licking her pussy after taking the picture.

Tell her she made me hard

and another pic

Hey all,

thanks for the comments so far, it has certainly helped alot, here is a new pic of my wife for you to look over :)

please feel free to share your thoughts on what you might like to do with her ...

Attachments

• 100_2363 (Small).jpg
    100_2363 (Small).jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 510
  • 100_2378 (WinCE).jpg
    100_2378 (WinCE).jpg
    10 KB · Views: 573
Very hot and fuckable. She would not have a problem.

Let me tell you...

Tease_Me said:
Hey all,

thanks for the comments so far, it has certainly helped alot, here is a new pic of my wife for you to look over :)

please feel free to share your thoughts on what you might like to do with her ...

For starters I would kiss and suck those beautiful nipples. I would lick her pussy until she squirts, she does squirt, doesn't she?

I would kiss her asss until she screams.
After that I would make her suck my dick, show her what she is about to enjoy in her pussy.

Once I feel she is ready I would fuck her, slide my dick insede of her very slowly, so she can feel all the meat in its glorious length until the balls stop it. The will start pounding her pussy until it turns redish and she come in a frensy of orgasms.

I will make her swallow, as the conformation she enjoyed every monet of thsi fuck

your wife is a HOTT Blondie that I would love to train to be a godd, little pleasing slut... I would love to ravish her body and mind and fuck everything from her pretty face to her tight ass!!! Where is she located? Love the fetish parties - let me know if you're attending any more (time and place)...

Nice

Hey Tease I think she will do quiet well. She is eye candy and i think she knows it ! What do you say you sexy little cock teaser? You do know it, do you not? I declare you table pussy lady. :p:p:p:D okdeacon said this.

she is very fine

i like you when u say (in the process) it make me remmember my french lady manager

post more man

Users who are viewing this thread