Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wife and her 1st BLACK BULL

• Thread startertrcsooner
  • Start date

trcsooner

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2005
This is my 35 yr old wife Kimberly. This is her 1st BLACK BULL, sorry I had to photoshop it a bit to protect her identity...Let us know what you think...

trcsooner said:
This is my 35 yr old wife Kimberly. This is her 1st BLACK BULL, sorry I had to photoshop it a bit to protect her identity...Let us know what you think...

Any pics around with her sucking black dick?

I'm glad to hear she cucked you. I'm sure she's now getting what she needs from him, that you couldn't give her. I also understand you having to photoshop the pics to protect her. I'd do the same, but I think you over did it a little. I'm no photoshop pro my self, and I hear it can be difficult to use.

I'd LOVE to see more pics of the beautiful woman that made a cuckold of you. Maybe even just cliping the heads off.

Congradulations again! You are one of the Lucky Guys!

He looks like a very Strong, Powerful Bull with a Big Cock!! I am sure he could have his way with you and does with her!!

ok, she said it was ok to post a little bit clearer pic of her....

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this shit? looks like a fucking drawing, or at least a shitty photoshop cut and paste job; which I'm sure is what it is.

you might crop the pic at least so the "xat.com" on the top left is gone...kinda makes it hard to believe once you've given away that you snagged it from somewhere... =p And it's much easier in PS to just block out her face instead of going up and looking through the filters for the "pencil drawing" effect and making the whole picture really kinda bad.

response

nice , she look sgood even thought teh pic has been altered hope u all enjoying teh lifestyle. have u thought abut breeding her with black?
are you in a cuck cage? do drop me a line or two love to hear good times when it works out for all. u can post direct to me at hornchurchmale @ yahoo .co.uk:D

Users who are viewing this thread