Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My unsatisfied wife

• Thread starterNervousMan
  • Start date

NervousMan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2024
Would anyone like to discuss her?

Reactions: Maturegilffucker
Meaghan, 35

IMG_8386.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, Atriker, BobWheeler and 16 others
Has she told you she is unsatisfied? Has she talked about what is she needs?

No, she hasn’t but I know she is. I do bring it up, but she tells me she loves her sex life even though that’s completely impossible.

Reactions: mailkme
Does she orgasm with you? Has she mentioned previous sexual partners? Must be a reason you think she is unsatisfied.
With her looks, attracting other lovers isn't going to be an issue, if that is what she wants.

Does she moan when you slip inside her,thrusting her hips up to meet you,pushing her cunt up and open ,wanting to feel you deeper and thicker?

srx said:
Does she moan when you slip inside her,thrusting her hips up to meet you,pushing her cunt up and open ,wanting to feel you deeper and thicker?
That’s exactly right. She always tries to pull me in deeper. But I have no more to give her. It’s a terrible feeling.

I’ve started to struggle with ED. Medication is a life saver. My wife and I are still active but I know there is more in the tank when we are done. When I cum I am soon too soft to continue. When compensate by lots of oral, toys, fingers, more intimate things. She appears happy but I know she could take more and bigger than my average sized cock. In a different thread I posted about her fucking a widower. I won’t go in to it her. The thread is suspicious before and after and new cuck maybe if you want the details. She started behind my back but then admitted it. She has fucked him three times. He asked her to dinner tonight as a thank you for being a friend in need. I was disappointed she didn’t tell me because I told her it was ok to try other guys. I’ll post more in the other thread after her dinner date.

NervousMan said:
That’s exactly right. She always tries to pull me in deeper. But I have no more to give her. It’s a terrible feeling.
Try getting a sleeve to increase the thickness,this will make her feel more of you inside her and leaves your knob open for enjoyment.

NervousMan said:
That is my situation too.

Was that ever evident to me last night. Now that I’m older and struggle some with ED our sex lives have changed. The event started with snuggling and touching and rubbing. Next, I ate that delicious pussy for probably 5 minutes using my tongue on her clit and penetrating her pussy too. She is nice and wet so I grabbed the dildo and she had a strong orgasm. It was time to fuck her and I lasted longer than I thought I would after I came. She pulled me close to grind some more. I went to grab a towel and when I returned she had the dildo and was inside her pussy again rapidly fucking herself. I dropped the towel and rubbed her nipples and she moaned and continued with the dildo. I use two fingers on her clit as she used the dildo. That resulted in her screaming with multiple orgasms. Isn’t it obvious she has more left in the tank when I’m done? She could certainly handed multiple men! What a turn on that would be.

Just these past weeks I posted in a thread suspicions before and now and also new cuck (maybe) about her fucking another guy without telling me. Things seem to fit that I am not satisfying her!

Users who are viewing this thread