Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My UK ''ex'' wife.

• Thread startersissyandwifeuk
  • Start date

sissyandwifeuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2007
I say ''ex'' as I have had to let her go after many years of use. She is now living with her bull/owner and still has a sesual hold over me. Please use the pics as you see fit. She has set up an MSN address for my humiliation and if you wish I will post the address here. Please fake or cap her. I do have her permission to post the pics.

If anyone thinks I should post my sissy self please just tell me.

xx

Attachments

• w13.jpg
    w13.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,315
  • w14.jpg
    w14.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2,110
  • w27.jpg
    w27.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2,585
  • w21.jpg
    w21.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,787
How about more pictures? Do you have any action shots with her bull?

Nice breasts...post away...

Great pics of her. I'd eat that all night long. About your pics, sure! Post them too.

post please

I d like to see some sissy pics of you and hear about your humiliation .. let us see the msn so we can join in...I think you deserve more humiliation and we are the ones to help

Sissy hubby in pink panties

Yes i would love to see sissy photos. I love being girly and sucking cocks. I love cocksucking phots.

sissyandwifeuk said:
I say ''ex'' as I have had to let her go after many years of use. She is now living with her bull/owner and still has a sesual hold over me. Please use the pics as you see fit. She has set up an MSN address for my humiliation and if you wish I will post the address here. Please fake or cap her. I do have her permission to post the pics.

If anyone thinks I should post my sissy self please just tell me.

xx
Think you need to give us her e-mail address so we can fuck her first...

Your ex is a beautiful bitch

I wish I was her Bull.

Yes, you should post sissi self here. But please keep us happy I need to see more of her. But also give us her mail address and how we can contact her. As soon as i can I will fly to he UK to fuck her.

Pot more pictues

In the mean time. Please post more pictures of your ex.

She is hot and georgius.

I would fuck her anywhere any time

She looks a hot hot hot women. Would love to give her a good seeing to, then let you suck my cock clean. I'm in the UK, drop me a line for chat and pics. xf4dz9@hotmail.co.uk

Are you stil in touch with her

She is fucking nice
IS she sending you pictures of her?

Post more pictures. You are the perfect cuckold.

Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread