Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my thick wife

• Thread starterdiplomat
  • Start date

diplomat

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2007
we are intrested in a black hung male to fuck my wife in front of me. we are in boston , mass...

she looks great new york male here i travel a lot to boston..
What part of boston are you guys located i would love to help you out with that guys get at me at parot24@yahoo.com if you are in new york get at me also

diplomat said:
we are intrested in a black hung male to fuck my wife in front of me. we are in boston , mass...
I travel through Boston from time to time...Would love to do the honours..She is hot..Do you guys travel? ever been to Bermuda?

Very nice. Usually only make as far as Springfield. Too bad. The body is crazy.

great pussy photo, nicely opened up, thanks

That`s a fine looking piece of thick white me you got there. I`d love to hit that any way possible. Doggie, missionary. And what would really be nice would be her riding the dick facing away from me so I could see this dick disappear in that sweet pussy'

you look great where are you located so we can talk and know more about you sweetie..

very very nice hole.......would love to fill it with my thick creamy spunk

Nice pussy....my cock would love nice in that snatch

love that ass

My dick would look good in that pussy

Attachments

• 84175_265edc84temmy5_l.jpg
    84175_265edc84temmy5_l.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread