Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my slutwife

• Thread startermywifesaslut2002
  • Start date

mywifesaslut2002

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm ciriouse, would she be a good black cock slut? she had a few lovers (who also dominate her) but never a black bull. please tell me. would love to hear from you, reactions, ideas for her etc.

Attachments

• Hpim1698.jpg
    Hpim1698.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 684
  • Hpim1699.jpg
    Hpim1699.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 475
  • Hpim1701.jpg
    Hpim1701.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,219
A creampie pic...

I wonder how it would feel if is was black bull cum running from her...

Attachments

• creampie.jpg
    creampie.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 704
Or at least two black cocks, one in her cunt and one in her ass. Did any of her studs shave her cunt?

/Phil

damn what a hot body and fine ass- she need a full three man fucking

She was made for black cock my friend, she got the perfect ass for a huge black cock.Once she gets a taste of it , you wont be able to stop her believe me.

Amateur ****** play

Here she is with all arround her condoms witch i know most black don't use...

Attachments

• condoms1.jpg
    condoms1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 869
  • Condoms.jpg
    Condoms.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 555
She has her wedding ring on, and sperm is dripping out of her pussy. What more can I say, only she knows if she is ready for 5-8 big-cocked bulls to enjoy her body on a Saturday afternoon.

Some more of my slut

With her black dildo...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 203
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 324
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 287
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 293
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 251
nice shots of her vibrator giving her pussy a real buzzing, hope she has rechargable batteries.

She iz so ready for BBC...

funguytx said:
Where located????????//

Ready to hit that again and again....she iz so fuckable all holes for BBC to use...

what amazes me is the guys putting pics of hot wifes and asking would other men fuck her, they should already know ohers would luv pumping cum into these ladies, no questions asked. if they have to ask they arent getting the job done themselves.

gentleguy said:
what amazes me is the guys putting pics of hot wifes and asking would other men fuck her, they should already know ohers would luv pumping cum into these ladies, no questions asked. if they have to ask they arent getting the job done themselves.

Well gentleguy... In the first place, i've already seen my wife fuck others but they where all white. My question was, and is, would she be a good BLACK COCK SLUT.
As for the "they arent getting the job done themselves" part, some guys, like myself, just love to see theire wifes getting fucked by others also, even if they get the job done. It's the kick.

Please describe in detail what a "kick" feels like when you see your wife being fucked by other men. Does your cock go hard while watching? Are you frightened she might fall in love with him? Do you crave to lick her after the guy has gone home? I would love to understand how you feel when she is naked and spreading her legs for another guy. Do you feel jealousy if they kiss? Do you have to shoot your sperm out while watching them?

She most certainly has the kind of ass black men love. Big, round and fuckable. If you are serious, you should have no trouble finding a black bull to fuck her brains out. Probably you too if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread