Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my sexy slut wife

• Thread starterdreamlord
  • Start date
D

dreamlord

do u like my wife? would u fuck her tell us everything plzzz

Attachments

• kat10.jpg
    kat10.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 294
  • kat11.jpg
    kat11.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 527
another one of her

Attachments

• kat14.jpg
    kat14.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 531
Yes

dreamlord said:
another one of her

I have seen your set of pics and yes I would fuck her

I would start by eating her pussy, it looks delicious. I bet she is a moaner

Her ass looks good too!!

Would love to have you watching as we all take advantage of your sexy lady, bet she would love taking a hard cock in her juicy pussy and one in her butt! You'd then have to clean her out once we've deposited our cum inside her

no problem, I'd throw those legs over my shoulders and leave her quivering from a long hard fuck and her pussy full of my cum.

Love to see her from behind.

Oh yes she is very pretty,I would love to fuck her feet and ass without a condom,how old is she?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do so many posters feel the need to be so cruel and judgmental on this forum? I can't imagine they have the balls to approach a woman with such a comment in real life, much less the man who loves her.

It is clear to anyone who reads this forum that many men are attracted to the plus size women who post here. If you just want to jerk off to fantasies of skinny, big-breasted, eighteen year old virgins they are plenty of other web sites for that!

Be nice or go somewhere else.

i would give her a good hard fuck, bareback, and leave you both a surprise, perhaps even impregnate her

Your wife is one hot little slut. I have an addiction for married woman and would love to fuck her as you shove your cock in her mouth. Feel free to send me more pictures. Ciao

Users who are viewing this thread