Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my new pictures

• Thread starterpinkthong26
  • Start date
hey babe you are hot, so fuckin hot, talk to me

Fuck girl, you are an amazing piece of ass. that second picture sure gets my juices flowing baby ;-) you must love to tease us hung thick guys wiht that little ass!

Sexy as always!!!

Tell me something, why did you have to go and move to Ohio? By the time I first came across your posts on BlackCockDating.com, you were living in NC, disappeared for a little while and then popped up in OH. When you were in NC, I would've happily driven a couple hours to meet up with you. That's not to say I wouldn't love to jump in the car, head your way and make a weekend of it, just that finding the time proves to be difficult. There's that and the fact we've never actually talked, so I don't know if you'd be interested.

Thanks for sharing pics and PLEASE by all means keep them coming!

show us that body naked, perfect for blk cock

yes here i am on yahoo IM looking to chat. if interested in cam2cam or pics hit me up so u no im 4real with this shyt.

darryle34

you are hot

have you ever been with any black guys

This bitch is thorough; Ohio is a minute from where I'm at though. Man, I hope SOMEBODY hit that, because that ass is too nice just to be lookin' at....damn...

have you ever been with a black guy

well im sorry brownsnake that you was not my type....and i will do and say anything a feel like on my yahoo...it was not in dc chat room.....and im real so go kick all the white guys out that say thay are black men.......and this site is just full of fakes anyways so if you are going to kick me out because of what some guy saids i did well do it ...........what a joke.... and yes i cam with black men .......lol....not old little cock ones

Users who are viewing this thread