Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My neighbors wife

• Thread startereatsherafter
  • Start date
E

eatsherafter

I was surprised to see what a slut she can be.

I'm still working on getting my cock in her.

Think she's worth a good fuck?

That Bitch Got A Big Juicy Hot Cunt - She Needs My Big Black Thick Nigga Cock To Make It Even Bigger Filled Up With My Nigga Cum & Seed After I Put A Good Nigga Fucking On Her

And just how is it that you have in your possession photos of your nieghbor's woman? And what gives you thr ight to show us perverts them? Humm?

And just how is it that you have in your possession photos of your neighbor's woman? And what gives you the right to show us perverts them? Humm?

WOW !!! This woman could be my sisters twin. I can't believe I just beat off to "my sisters" pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love to see her getting fucked.

I hope you enjoy her.

Eatsherafter—

Nice; she looks good. That was very kind of her to allow you to take full-face photos of her.

eatsherafter said:
Think she's worth a good fuck?

Yes, of course. Definitely. But if you're "still working on getting your cock into her," who took the photos, who is the man, and how did you obtain these photos?

—Custer

what a hot piece of fuckmeat; her erect big nipples is what i like

Users who are viewing this thread