• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My MILF-y Hotwife Update

• Thread starterjohnnyrotten3333
  • Start date
A comment like that deserves a vigorous spanking...

Johnnyrotten,

johnnyrotten3333 said:
The Mrs. has been busy off and on. Last summer she got her nipples pierced, and then she proceeded to get spit-roasted bareback by a couple guys in a swimming pool. She fucked one of them in our bed the next day, too. She left her cum-soaked panties on my pillow for me to find when I got home. They were still wet and pungent from his seed.

Good for your wife! Also, she looks gorgeous with her pierced nipples and voluptuous pussy. VERY nice... what a sexy babe!

johnnyrotten3333 said:
This summer she's planning to get gang-banged while she's at a conference in Vegas.

Excellent! Your wife has the right idea about conferences. I mean, paying attention to the topic(s) at conferences is OK, but only up to a point...

johnnyrotten3333 said:
She says this one is "for her"...

As it should be...

johnnyrotten3333 said:
...and all I'll get is the photo I've been asking her to take for years.

If your wife brings you back a photo of her in action, that will be very generous. But, you might consider suggesting to her (nicely and politely, of course) that you would greatly appreciate it if she'd be willing to bring you back a number of photos, showing her out on dates with her men, having dinners, dancing, etc., as well as (of course) fucking them in her room. Perhaps you could persuade her by mentioning it will provide you with a more 3-dimensional appreciation of her contributions to the conference...

johnnyrotten3333 said:
[I'm hoping for a picture of] her looking straight into the camera while airtight. Ideally she'll have another cock in each hand. :)

Um... what is "airtight"...?

johnnyrotten3333 said:
Anyway, here are a few photos from the past few months. Enjoy, and feel free to tell the little ***** what you think of her and what you'd like her to do.

"The little *****?" Indeed. It looks and sounds to me like your wife is very professionally accomplished. You should show her more respect. For a comment like that, I suggest to her she give you a vigorous AND extended over-her-knees spanking with a wooden paddle, perhaps with holes drilled in it for added emphasis. See (for instance):

Women who spank their men:
Women who spank their man

—Custer

What I'd Do to Her...

She is a hot little *****. I'd start her off on her knees, giving me a wet, loud, sloppy blow-job...keeping a nice tight hold on her hair as I give her mouth a thorough fucking, all the while telling her how I'm going to stretch her tight little ass next...I'll bet the little ***** would enjoy that...

willsmith96 said:
She is a hot little *****. I'd start her off on her knees, giving me a wet, loud, sloppy blow-job...keeping a nice tight hold on her hair as I give her mouth a thorough fucking, all the while telling her how I'm going to stretch her tight little ass next...I'll bet the little ***** would enjoy that...

WILL enjoy that. :)

You can go ahead and let everyone know about how you connected the dots, figured out who we are and how you're going to fuck and use my wife when she gets back from Vegas...

JR's Hotwife

She and I connected on another site some time ago and have been going back and forth. In reading JR's postings I connected the dots as he said. Her holes are mine when she gets back from Vegas. I'll drill her hard and tell the tale here....

Users who are viewing this thread