• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My MILF-y Hotwife Update

• Thread starterjohnnyrotten3333
  • Start date

johnnyrotten3333

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 29, 2009
Been a while since I posted, but the Mrs. has been busy off and on. Last summer she got her nipples pierced, and then she proceeded to get spit-roasted bareback by a couple guys in a swimming pool. She fucked one of them in our bed the next day, too. She left her cum-soaked panties on my pillow for me to find when I got home. They were still wet and pungent from his seed.

This summer she's planning to get gang-banged while she's at a conference in Vegas. She says this one is "for her," and that all I'll get is the photo I've been asking her to take for years: her looking straight into the camera while airtight. Ideally she'll have another cock in each hand. :)

Anyway, here are a few photos from the past few months. Enjoy, and feel free to tell the little ***** what you think of her and what you'd like her to do.

Attachments

• assume_the_position.jpg
    assume_the_position.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,188
  • new_nips.jpg
    new_nips.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 850
  • hi_there.jpg
    hi_there.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,009
  • balls_deep.jpg
    balls_deep.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 974
  • knice_knockers.jpg
    knice_knockers.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 781
She's REALLY hot! Delicious pussy!

Too bad you guys aren't in CA...I'd love to fuck the shit out of her!

Wow, your wife is soo damned hot! I love her nipples. You won't believe how hard those pics have made my cock!
Please do post some more.

She has great hair. Not that I( didn't notice the awesome hot bod too!

would totatlly love to dive into her. My cocks so hard just looking at that yummy pussy and those sexy tits.

Very sexy, id love to eat and fuck the shit out of that pussy

Thanks, all. I'll upload a couple vids of recent activity to YuVuTu later tonight and post the links here.

FYI -- she reads (and generally enjoys) your comments. I enjoy them because the get her hot, and a hot wifey is a frequently fucked wifey...by me and others! ;)

Loving the photos. A hot pussy I'd sink every inch of my cock into, and a delightful choice of long hair and pierced nipples - I wouldn't know which I would want to be pulling on first.

If I only had one shot at her, I'd go for doggy-style - pulling her back onto my cock by a handful of that thick hair, and smacking her ass with the other hand. Her tits dancing around below her as I make sure I hit full-depth with every thrust.

Keep us in touch as the Summer progresses. :)

Just checked those out - I'm now thinking of how her head would feel in my hand as I push my cock down her throat and someone else fucks her from behind pushing her deeper onto me.

Those nipples are a class act as well :) She's a hot little fucker.

wow...

my black hard one is just singing looking at those videos..... you can see it on my profile

Nice pics & vid's.:D

Thanks! We're in Upstate, NY. I'd love to have someone in this forum bang her and let everyone know what a slut she really is...

Users who are viewing this thread