Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

MY little fat indian girl

• Thread starterLuvItHeavy
  • Start date

LuvItHeavy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2006
Been tryin to convince my fat little indian girl to "get split" but she's very resistant...I'll wear her down eventually I hope. I love her fat thighs and BIG tits. She cums easily too...HUGE clit.

Attachments

• fat little indian girl.jpg
    fat little indian girl.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 399
I'd love nothing more than see another man's OR men's cum draining our her shallow little tight native pussy.

Dear Buddy,

I would love to pump her pussy full with my cum from my black 7" thick snake. Would you love that?

I gotta take one the next time I get her off. She (like most women) will deny being turned on the the thought of being gangbanged but when I'm fucking her doggy style I'll grab her hair and say "U hot fat little slut U know U want a bunch hung guys to fill ur tite little fat pussy w/ load of they're cum" and even tho she say nothing her pussy gets wetter.

Nothing would turn me on more than to watch a gang of guys to fuck the livin shit out of her for a few hours. I'd love to see her brown little pussy all gapped and draining w/ other men's cum. Oh Yea!!!

In CA?

LuvItHeavy said:
Been tryin to convince my fat little indian girl to "get split" but she's very resistant...I'll wear her down eventually I hope. I love her fat thighs and BIG tits. She cums easily too...HUGE clit.
Would love to get some of that! If ya ever in So Cali. Holla! http://profiles.yahoo.com/thk9uncut

nice pics post some more sexy pics of her..

Where are u guys from? Let's see a face pic of your fat little indian girl?

Damn, it looks like she's as wide as the door she's lying in front of

Yea..she's got a 50+in mocha colored butt. I love fat lighlty colored ethnic chicks....not white not black...just like cup of coffee w/ some WHITE cream in it. I've been tellin this to this white supremacist assfaced loser on a steroid site I'm a member (Dbol4Life) of.

Read this idiots crap here >
http://www.biohazardforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4327

The attached east indian blow my mind...goddam I'd love eat her pussy!!!!

Attachments

• East%20indian%201.jpg
    East%20indian%201.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 329
I'm just amazed that the mods of that board put up w/ that kinda shit. I've pm'ed the mod and he did nothing. I guess that kinda thing is more accepted in UK than here. As I posted I just am VERY attracted to mocha colored women of ethnic races. I really do feel sorry for a loser like that fool. Soooo many coffee & cream colored women all over the globe that unfortuneatly I won't have the time, money or opportunity to have sex w/. Life is so much better when all the races explore (esp sexually) each other. Nothing hotter to me than a white man w/ a BIG dick nailin a hot, fat ethnic chick and her really getting off on the fact she's being nailed by a white man...same goes for watchin a BBC stretch out a blonde slut or any race woman for that matter.

Attachments

• east indian.jpg
    east indian.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 291
I guess you're in the UK. I would love to fuck the shit out of that Mocha cunt.

Ditto about what hotnurse said!

Your lovely lady to me looks very desirable, being puertorrican I've found quite a bit of prejudice all over the place, but it is a normal thing since there are many dickless men everywhere not just the net.

Simple morons that voice their opinions because natural selection doesn't allow them to procreate with anything that is not like em!

Kinda like a quote I have heard before: "If I wanted to hear from an a-hole, I would have passed gass! Well not like that exactly but u get the drift.
Anyways, don't pay attention to the bad ones, there are many folks that will enjoy not only looking but also doing your sexy lil indian lady!
She looks scrumptious!
Raf

I'll reinterate what I said earlier. IR sex is incredible. Whether it's some brown skin honey who is gracious enuff to allow an attractive white man (ME) to fuck the livin shit out of her OR a white woman who wants a brown dick (latin, african, etc.) deep in her twat ...i LOVE IR sex!!!! I like doin it, watchin it...livin it (my son is half native american).

I esp love east indian women. They look so exotic and the ones I've met have a sensual way about them makes me crazy.

IR sex makes the world go round.

She's beautiful

Hay man, your wife is beautiful. She has pretty face, wonderfully large titties, and a smile that tells you she can be as hot as you want it. Would love to titty fuck her and come all over those puppies.

Users who are viewing this thread