Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My latest Black Cock, I made my husband Watch!

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Wife
  • Start date
Way to go Barbi! Free pic's on this site & yours.. what are they complaining about? Pay for a membership for even more of you or don't! Don't understand what the fuss is all about. Like your the FIRST on on this site to type in your web-site??? If you have been on this site long enough you will see people STILL adverstising after all this time and IMHO they ain't got nothing on you sweetheart! keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your pictures here even if a few assh*les can't handle it. Talk to you soon.

Thank you Ken23!

Ken23 said:
Way to go Barbi! Free pic's on this site & yours.. what are they complaining about? Pay for a membership for even more of you or don't! Don't understand what the fuss is all about. Like your the FIRST on on this site to type in your web-site??? If you have been on this site long enough you will see people STILL adverstising after all this time and IMHO they ain't got nothing on you sweetheart! keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your pictures here even if a few assh*les can't handle it. Talk to you soon.
I hope everyone one here as your same thought process. I am only here to have some fun erotic times. I am going to post more of my pics later this afternoon, I only came on her real quick to see if I had any messages, not enough time to post pics. But I promise to post more this afternoon. Let me know what kind of pics you want of me, for I will try to make your wish come true; and to think, this isn't even Disneyland :flash:
again, many thanks,
Barbi

More pics for you all, thanks for your replys!

Just some more pics to make you hard and me wet knowing you guys are looking at them.
Thanks for all those with kind things to say about my body and also my site. i don't mean to offend anyone on here as many of you know. I am just out to have some fun, so if you want to see more pics and video of me, just check out my little site on the world wide web. and for those that don't like to be bothered being taken to other site from here, don't.

www.barbisluttyadventures.com

thanks again for all your replys,
Barbi

Ps these pics ser screen snapshots from my latest movie on my site, check it out.

Attachments

• bcd_06 2245_TN.jpg
    bcd_06 2245_TN.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 193
  • bcd_07 2246_TN.jpg
    bcd_07 2246_TN.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 383
  • bcd_15 2247_TN.jpg
    bcd_15 2247_TN.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 246
  • bcd_21 2248_TN.jpg
    bcd_21 2248_TN.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 254
  • bcd_23 2249_TN.jpg
    bcd_23 2249_TN.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 296
Hi Barbi, just watched and its very very hot.

Just updated the site

jkfl06 said:
Hi Barbi, just watched and its very very hot.
Thanks for the kind reply. i'm glad you liked the videos. I hope you made good use of them:lick: I juust updated the site so please check it out. It takes the server a bit to load all of it, so give it a while to update.
thanks again,
Barbi

Users who are viewing this thread