• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give in and just txt her that you want his cum inside her tonight :) should could just think that she means you want her to swallow... :)

Do you think that she will end up spending the night with him, or you think she will come home late? I would be spilling every 2-5 minutes if i was in your situation

Wow, so this is really happening. Having a sober moment here. Min-Ju was able to text a little more.

Her: "I'm at his place now, baby. It's nice. I'm nervous hehe. You ok?"

Her: "He's putting some record on so I have a min. Might not be able to text much later though. Tell me you're sure baby."

Me: "Yes love I'm sure. Want this for you. Relax enjoy."

Her: "Love you"

Me: "Love you too"

Her: "I'm wet for him..."

Me: "Really!?"

Her: "Hehe you came so much maybe I should stay the night?"

Me: "Yeah?"

Her: "If you cum again I will."

bet he already has, tell her she can stay the night if he cums in her :p

Haha KS most likely has cum once again, might not even be voluntary. Just leaking his "cuckold tears"
Minju is in for a wild ride tonight, hope that pussy gets filled not just by cock but by cum as well

Oh i am sure he has already spilled again. Great job reassuring her and telling her you want this for her and how you love her. Hopefully he is able to fuck her good and bare and fill her with his cum. Maybe they will use a condom that has been pierced and him fucking her hard will cause it to break and he will get to be inside her bare and cum in her!

Last edited:
A rip could happen, particularly if the three punctures are roughly in a straight line. Hey KS, send her that 4th spill overnight confirmation text with your love.

I'm trying to hold back, at least for a little. But thinking about her makes me so horny. It's been only about 20 minutes so rationally I know they are probably only making out on his sofa. Maybe his hand has moved to her breasts. But my mind keeps fast forwarding to her getting down on her knees in her sexy red dress and opening his pants. I keep thinking about the big cock he has for her. She's asking permission to suck him. She's asking permission like a slut. And of course he will give it, I mean, how could he not. And then she's sucking him... and making him cum. My Min-Ju will be swallowing his seed. Soon. It's inevitable now. And then he will be taking her hand and lead her back into her bedroom. He'll get to watch her peel that dress off and display her sexy red underwear for him. Then he's going to thrust his big cock between her wet lips.. and open up her pussy to him. He's going to ride her deep and hard, isn't he? And her tight little pussy is going to wrap around his big cock until he pumps into her.

All this talk of letting her have him bare is making me crazy. I'm feeling so sub. If I get 3 yes votes from you in the next few minutes, I'll text her condoms are optional. I promise.

Tell me what you think he's going to do with her. You can be brutal and honest. How will he take her?

(PM me in the next few mins, and promise not to ever share or repost, and I'll send pics of her outfit.)

can I vote twice? if so... 2! lol

Dont just tell her they are optional tho, flat out tell her not to wear them.

Vote 3. You should def let her go bare with him!

He could be rough and just pound her into the mattress or the sex turns very intense and intimate with him giving some nice TLC: slow but firm fucking while they look each other in the eyes and kiss. Her moans further encouraging him to cum inside her. Heck, she might have her legs wrapped around him so tightly he cant even pull out so he has to spill his seed into Minju's pussy.

Last edited:
YES! I would agree with innocents beg her to go bare!

I think he is going to slowly kiss and caress her and feel her body all around. Then he will move on to her breasts which she will bare for him and let him lick and suck on them for his pleasure. He will start moving his hand down on her caressing her stomach and mound eventually dropping to her pussy. He will rub her thru her underwear while working her breasts then slowly move down kissing and licking her stomach while slowly removing her panties to reveal her dripping wet pussy. He will then finger her and lick her silly making her wetter and more excited for him. She will be so excited she will stop him at some point and take his pants and underwear off, she will then kneel down in front of him and ask his permission to suck his cock. She will enthusiastically suck him and show him how much she wants him. They will eventually move onto actual fucking, hopefully bare so she can feel his large cock stretching her bare and free. They will fuck in missionary and doggy and she will cum many times from his animalistic fucking. His balls will then tense up and he will drop an hot huge load into her pussy to finally seal the deal

4 votes I will beg her.

I'm dooming myself to be such a cuckold to her.

Come to think of it, if Minju is going to be his submissive slut, asking for permission to suck his cock, he can just take her anal cherry without even needing to ask. Things will get intense, you know and Minju might be so into it she just nods her head lightly, allowing him full access where no one as before. How would you like your wife's anal cherry to be popped just like that on one of her first hotwife outings?

Please give us an update on Minju's situation once you are done telling her that it is ok not to use the condoms :D

I think you are up to 5 votes now lol, beg hard :)

Txt her "If you truly love me you will not wear any condoms and beg for all his cum inside you"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread