Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Knocked Up Wife

• Thread startersavillemaid
  • Start date
Pregnant cuckold

lustlander said:
How can you raise a child that you know is not yours?
Sure she looks hot pregnant, but how does all this work...I am new at this
does the bull have any parental privledges? do you tell the kid who his father is? this is very confusing to me....

My wife has been pregnant at least 6 times and only once could it possibily have been me. Unfortunately she's only carried one baby full term, the others ended between 4 and 6+ months. The first time we sat down with the man who'd made her pregnant, he was married with 5 children so he wasn't interested in having anything to do with raising the child, he was also the father on two other occasions but we didn't consult him like we did the first time and we had our daughter in between. The other two pregnancies were to men who didn't live in our country so there wasn't any hassle over them being involved.

My wife took lovers because I wasn't man enough to satisfy her or make her pregnant so I had to accept that if I couldn't give her what she needed she would get it from those men who could. As far as our daughter is concerned I am her father, maybe I am, maybe I'm not but I loved her to bits all her life. It was strange too that the only child born was the only one I could have fathered.

Users who are viewing this thread