• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Journey

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date
still no feedback from realgirl, I guess that something went wrong...

nothing went wrong lol it went amazingly just been busy with midterms ill tell you soon ;-)

realgirl said:
nothing went wrong lol it went amazingly just been busy with midterms ill tell you soon ;-)

Glad you're still around. Don't leave us, please, or you'll break our hearts.;)

Ok my life is a lot less hectic now.
Basically I gave Chris a warning that his humiliation punishment was later in the day. He asked what it was going to be so I told him it was a surprise he was off work so I asked him to clean the house while I was at work. Half way through the day I got a text from him asking to jerk off, i asked why he wanted to, he said because the humiliation punishment had him so turned on. I said he would get his chance later in the day and to wait.
I set up picking up Jessica after work and let her know it would probably be a short visit she said that was fine with her and asked if she had any rules to follow, I told her no there wasnt and to feel free to do what she wanted. I told chris that he better be in his panties by the time I got home.

I got off work and picked jessica up I think she was more excited than I was hehe. We got back to my apartment and I let jessica walk in first chris saw her and ran it was so funny. I yelled at him to come back when he did he had a hard-on and jessica started giggling saying she thinks he likes this. Then she said something about his size and he tried to cover up. So I told him to pull down his panties for jessica to see. She then did something that surprised me she walked up and grabbed it and said it barely fills one hand lol. We then sat on the couch and had chris kneel in front of us. We had him play with himself for a bit then jessica told him not to cum so he stopped. Me and jessica spent the rest of the time teasing him lol.

I took jessica home then had chris go down on me until I came. Then I let him jack off as promised =)

Sorry for the writing it was a while ago and I was trying to remember everything.

Omg I think I messed up I just slept with another guy...

Awright... more progress. Keep up your good work...

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

Sounds like your panty humiliation of Chris in front of your friend Jessica went well. Good work!

realgirl said:
Omg I think I messed up, I just slept with another guy...

Congratulations! But, in what sense does that constitute "messing up"? It sounds like you've moved to the next level. Now, your challenge is to bring Chris to acceptance of that being your privilege and prerogative, while his duty is to remain faithful to you. Back to handjobs, maybe...? With Chris nude on his back and you clothed, bringing him close to orgasm repeatedly (but not letting him cum), while you talk softly and seductively to him...?

BTW, who was "the other guy" you seduced and bedded?

—Custer

Well Chris went out of town, while he was gone his friend Jake (one of the guys Ive been flirting with) asked to hangout. I had been sex-ting Chris and was way horny so I told him to come over. When he got here we sat down on the couch and listened to music. Next thing I knew we were making out he picked me up and laid me down on our bed. His cock was huge... We ended up fucking all night. It was the first time Ive came during sex... I'm addicted now lol.

I have been training Chris to accept me fucking his friend hes been responding positively ;-).

Please give us more juicy details of that hot night of fucking Realgirl!

All good. Keep it up...

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
Well, Chris went out of town. While he was gone, his friend Jake (one of the guys Ive been flirting with) asked to hang out. I had been sex-ting Chris and was way horny, so I told him to come over. When he got here, we sat down on the couch and listened to music. Next thing I knew we were making out. He picked me up and laid me down on our bed. His cock is huge...

Good score! Did you know in advance about Jake's large cock from a woman friend who is one of Jake's prior gf's...?

realgirl said:
We ended up fucking all night. It was the first time I've cum during sex... I'm addicted now! lol.

Congratulations! You're coming into your own, sexually...

realgirl said:
I have been training Chris to accept me fucking his friend.

... as well as with respect to your relationship with Chris, your regular bf. You have the right ideas re. your sexuality and your men, Ms. Realgirl, and are acting on them effectively.

realgirl said:
He's been responding positively. ;-)

Excellent! Your assertive approach to dominating Chris sexually is continuing to pay dividends, as well as being consistent with what he secretly wanted all along (as you now know). You've improved your sexual pleasure by taking a lover, your satisfaction with your long-term relationship by assuming a dominant role vis-a-vis Chris, and... I would guess... your confidence in yourself with respect to men, as well. (If the latter is true, that's good.)

Keep it up your good work, Ms. Realgirl!

—Custer

Realgirl,

Do try to post some pics of your sex sessions with guys other than Chris that you can take with your cellphone.

You see Sarah, after you cheat the first time and love it, your instincts take over and you keep cuckolding Chris...
To be fair, cuckolding is a result of the relationship of marriage.
All you are doing is obeying your instincts and fucking other, better endowed guys.

The feminization isn't my bag, but if Chris likes it..., it ain't my bippy on the line.

Like to hear about your big dicked BF, though.

Don't get hung-up on just one guy, though... ! :cool:

I didnt know he was big until we were making out and I rubbed his package once I felt it I knew he was going to rock my world. I have fucked him 7 more times since then, he loves to dominate me its a nice change of pace. He makes me tell him I'm his ***** lol which I gladly do. Ive even snuck out of bed in the middle of the night for a midnight snack ;-).

Jake took this pic on his phone before he fucked me... I didn't know until he sent it to me the next day while I was hanging with Chris. Fuck he knows how to turn me on.

Attachments

• me8.jpg
    me8.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 856
Yes, and the best thing you can do in the next few weeks is continue seeing Jake.
But don't give him all your time, start dating other hot guys. :cool:

thats what im doing lol having a blast =)

You have a sexy, sexy rear. So inviting.

Users who are viewing this thread