Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my imaginary (so far) hot studs

• Thread startereasyBeth
  • Start date

What ages would be hottest for me?

• teen

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • 20s

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • 30s

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • older

Votes: 25 27.2%

• Total voters

easyBeth

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2004
easywife.googlepages.com
Hi y'all... I have fantasies about hot young black studs and I wonder if guys have the same thoughts... so I guess this is a good place to ask what age studs would it be hottest to see me satisfying? Your id isn't shown when you vote btw so be honest... I really want to know.

Attachments

• blanketSeduceBanner2.jpg
    blanketSeduceBanner2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,117
I would like to see you satisfy a group of young 21-25 hung black studs

Teen

I want you to fuck teen from 15 to 18 or younger

ages so far

Mmmm I love the comments and thank you so very much for them. The poll is leaning lightly toward teens (which really excites me) but there are lots of votes for other ages too. I really do hope I'm still hot enough for the younger guys but I appreciate your honest replies. Comments? - Kisses

Attachments

• EasyWhiteWifeLicks.jpg
    EasyWhiteWifeLicks.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 541
  • easyWifeDrunk.jpg
    easyWifeDrunk.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 428
hey baby

im young guy u need to teach young guys what white ladies are made for 15 to 18 would love ur teachin

Although you don't need to say exactly but you never mentioned your own age.
I say this because I enjoy guys around my own age.

Beth, you could drive those black boys crazy with that pretty white body, for sure.

looking good girl would like to find out just how easy you are

Beth I voted for you to give it up for young blk.studs ..teens. but tell us how old r you? Because then I'd like to reply more to that answer.

Reactions: bradsworth
Hi Beth. What u really want is that slim white belly to b full of blk baby from a gang bang with several teen studs

Im very encouraged byyour comments guys

I really really appreciate the poll answers and the comments. I am excited that maybe I will hear from some young studs here that know what I need :) Please keep voting guys and I will do what the vots indicates! My new years resolution.

make sure you share the pics and or vids with all of us....but for now anymore sexy pics of your booty?

Users who are viewing this thread