• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My husband wants me to...

• Thread starterlovebbc
  • Start date

lovebbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2010
take a Big Black Cock bareback in my pussy

Good luck. Me, my wife and her bull all like bareback.
Condoms make my wife's pussy itch for a couple days.
Bareback is the way to go.

lovebbc-albums-me-picture3208-mel-3.jpg

You're very sexy, if ever in Houston come to see me you'll love it

lovebbc said:
take a Big Black Cock bareback in my pussy

Are you looking forward to it baby?

You should set it up with 2 well hung BBC studs, make him watch! :cool:

Does hubbby want you to be off birth control when it happens? If so, whats your view. Personally I prefer going bareback it enriches the experience. However, if you do be careful. Pick someone who you can trust. AIDS, HIV are all out there, but so are STD's. Good luck and let us know what transpires.

Very sexy looking lady.

Are you very petite or is that door massive?

There's nothing better than bareback! Just be sure that the luck guy has been tested and is clean!

Your husband wants you too, and you seem interested, please let us know how it comes out. (play on words) In Deep and others have told you to be carefull, but I feel you are mature enough to know to do that and you are waiting on the right time, place and person. Does your husband want you to be inpregnated by a black man, many do, and the interracial child is so very beautifull.

Users who are viewing this thread