Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Hot Wife

• Thread starter2BCuck
  • Start date
Whether or not she has a boyfriend, this is one sexy woman that deserves to be fucked right.

Here are some more she had me take recently so she could email them to her bf. He lives 150 miles away, so she has me take pics of her to send to him to make him so hot he will make the trip.

i also have had to take sexy pics of my Mistress so she can send them to her Black Bull

she is a hot slut ...nice body too

Beautiful shots. I'd love to have two handfuls of that ass while she kisses me and rubs that sexy body against me.

She told me she is going to meet him next week and give him her ass. She keeps walking around the house nude or in underwear and teases me about her ass and how hot it will be for him to "take it."

She made take this photo of her ass so she could email to her bf to entice him to make the trip. In her email she basically begged him to take her ass and cum in it.

Do you have a copy of the email?

Last edited by a moderator:
No I don't have the email sorry. Here are more pics of her.

This Is Good

2B You have a wonderful woman and i just cannot get over what a BEAUTIFUL pussy she has between those sexy legs, and a ass to dream about. Plus she is fucking another man!!!!!!! This stuff just cant be beat and there is nothing hotter. Thanks man and please MORE. I am so fucking hot i wont be worth a shit the rest of the working day. okdeacon

You're doing well as your wife's photographer....

2BCuck,

Thanks for the photos of your gorgeous wife.

2BCuck said:
We fucked last night and she told me [her lover] has insisted on her ass being for him only.

Ah, so your beautiful wife still fucks you. You're a fortunate cuckold. And yes, it's certainly her privilege to reserve her ass for her lover if she wishes to do so.

2BCuck said:
She wants me to lick her ass when she gets home from him fucking it.

Well, of course. I hope you're studying the ins and outs (so to speak) of analingus, so you can maximize her pleasure.

2BCuck said:
She makes me take these pics of her, then she emails them to him.

Excellent! These are pretty good pix you've been posting. You're doing a good job for your wife, as her cuckold.

I encourage you to keep up your good work—

Custer

She looks to have a very pretty face... I am sure that I speak for many when I respectfully ask if you could show us just what she really looks like? I find the idea of her saving her ass just for her lover hot and interesting - it should be forbidden for you to ever put anything other than your tongue in there and in time, she should train you to cum ONLY when you have your prostrate stimulated... I know a couple where the guy was cucked and his wife started to butt fuck him with dildos - first small ones and then gradually larger.. They are in their mid thirties and both well eductaed and doing well in life. She is a very attractive, professional woman who has always known what she wanted in life where as he has always been more passive.
At first, she would let him fuck and eat her cream filled cunt when she came home from her forays. After several months of this, he was not allowed to penetrate her with his cock at all - he was only allowed to clean her out. As a reward, she would just help him jerk off as she butt fucked him with a vibrator or dildo. What she did was she eventually weaned him off her cunt - saving it just for her lovers.. over a period of months, he learned his true place - his job was to pleasure her orally and with his fingers but his cock was not allowed in her and she made it clear that it never would be again. As his training progressed, he was forbidden to masturbate or touch himself sexually and was only allowed to cum when his prostrate was massaged as she butt fucked him with a strap on or a dildo. His fucking days were over and to this day, his cock is unused and he has told me that she has talked about having it removed so that he can never fuck again. She brings some guys home now and he may to help get the guy up and then clean her out when the guy is done with her. If the guy is bi or wants to experiment, he is available to suck or be fucked with her watching or even helping. He's totally cucked now and loving it and he told me recently that she has hinted that he really no longer has any use for a cock, so it may as well be removed to ensure that his new place in life is establshed and permanent. Is a penectomy in his future? It wouldn't surprise me given how he has accomodated her every wish thus far and seems to thrive on it. I have heard of this sort of thing before but I have never known anyone personally who has gone as far as they have. Yeah, it is a bit extreme but I wonder just how many guys would really like to be where he is? I am a Dom - it isn't for me but I do find the idea to be interesting and arrousing...

Hm.... there's a potential cloud on the horizon here....

Hi Ms. Impcon,

Since you say you're a dom, I assume you're a woman? In any case, thank you for your post which is steamy, erotic and intriguing.

impcon said:
.... I know a couple where the guy was cucked and his wife started to butt fuck him with dildos - first small ones and then gradually larger. They are in their mid-thirties, both well educated and doing well in life. She is a very attractive professional woman who has always known what she wanted in life, whereas he has always been more passive.

At first, she would let him fuck and eat her cream filled cunt when she came home from her forays.

That's cool....

impcon said:
After several months of this, he was not allowed to penetrate her with his cock at all - he was only allowed to clean her out. As a reward, she would just help him jerk off as she butt fucked him with a vibrator or dildo.

That was very kind of your friend.... :p

impcon said:
She eventually weaned him from her cunt, saving it just for her lovers. Over a period of months, he learned his true place - his job was to pleasure her orally and with his fingers, but his cock was not allowed in her and she made it clear it never would be again.

Hm.... this begins to sound slightly more austere.... :(

impcon said:
As his training progressed, he was forbidden to masturbate or touch himself sexually and was only allowed to cum when his prostrate was massaged as she butt-fucked him with a strap-on or a dildo.

How often does your friend butt-fuck her husband with her strap-on or a dildo, typically, thus enabling him to cum?

As a practical matter, how does she guarantee her husband doesn't masturbate? Surely they aren't in each others presence at all times. I mean, telling someone "don't masturbate" doesn't mean he (/she) won't masturbate. So, if that's what your friend does, the most she can claim is "she tells her husband to not masturbate."

Or.... does she require him to wear a chastity device?

impcon said:
His fucking days [are] over and to this day, his cock is unused. He told me she has talked about having it removed so he can never fuck again.

Actually, he uses his cock multiple time daily as a urine spigot. Cocks are actually quite useful for that purpose. I mean, even the most hypersexual man pees a lot more than he fucks, and if his urine spigot no longer works properly and causes him pain, that's a serious medical problem. :eek: Not being able to fuck, by contrast, causes increased horniness — a mild inconvenience, by comparison. :(

impcon said:
She brings some guys home now and he may [have] to help get the guy up and then clean her out when the guy is done with her. If the guy is bi or wants to experiment, he is available to suck or be fucked with her watching or even helping. He's totally cucked now and loving it....

That's cool....

impcon said:
....and he told me recently that she has hinted that he really no longer has any use for a cock, so it may as well be removed to ensure that his new place in life is establshed and permanent. Is a penectomy in his future? It wouldn't surprise me, given how he has accomodated her every wish thus far and seems to thrive on it.

You might consider mentioning to your friend that a penectomy is not minor surgery. You might also suggest that a reputable plastic surgeon, appropriately licensed, would be unlikely to perform a penectomy if it were not medically necessary, and her husband's insurance co. (if he's fortunate enough to be covered by medical insurance) would be unlikely to pay for it. Thus, the surgery would probably have to be performed by someone with questionable qualifications and ethics (a hack, so to speak). The cost, all of which would have to come out of their joint pocket, could be *far* larger than they originally estimate by the time they finish paying for treatment of infections and complications, including the cost of a reputable surgeon attempting to repair the botched job.

So, you might also consider suggesting to your friend she could buy and require her husband to wear a *whole* lot of chastity belts and devices — say, a different one every week if she likes variety — for a *lot* less than the cost of an incompetent penectomy and its consequent complications. AND, she would be able to induce the same "heightened sexual frustration" effects in her cuckold.

impcon said:
I am a Dom - it isn't for me but I do find the idea [of penectomies] to be interesting and arousing....

It is that.... if one isn't a victim of a botched penectomy.

—Custer

Man, I love this woman. Hot ass, and more than willing to fuck. You're a lucky man to be able to take these pictures for her. Just a shame she's not in my neighborhood.

Users who are viewing this thread