Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My hot redheaded GF

• Thread startersmutbiz
  • Start date
Got fucking pissed off

Got fucking pissed off by guys insuniating this is notmy GF...Fuckoff..
I joined this community causei gota HOT GF i would love to cuck...

I also love showing heroff, and get her pics cummed on....

butiguss theres no intresst

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 899
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

Ease up bro, I read this thread and most of us agree that this is one fine ass woman. What the nay sayers are really saying is "that can't be his girl cause we can't pull a babe that hot". So you see it's more of an indictment of where they are versus whether she's your girl or not. In the final analysis, as a forum member all I care about is the fact that I got the chance to visually appreciate her fine ass.

On another note, have you proposed to her yet? I mean you're kinky and she's and exhibitionist, by all means close the deal on this one.

Thanks for the eye candy man and don't sweat the bugs on your windshield.

equippedblk

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 690
By all means, post more of your hottie!

Is she ready to take the step?

Choose some sexy clothes to wear, and encourage her to flirt with guys she finds hot, dance with them, kiss them..., she'll definitely be fucking them in short order. :cool:

PS-
Ignore the haters, all open blogs have them.

Smutbiz,

equippedblk said:
On another note, have you proposed to her yet? I mean you're kinky and she's and exhibitionist, by all means close the deal on this one.

That's a good question from Equippedblk. He makes a good point.

equippedblk said:
Thanks for the eye candy man and don't sweat the bugs on your windshield.

Awright. Good way to put it.... :D I'll have to remember that.

—Custer

Yeah if this was my girl i would marry her, then on our wedding nite, i would run a train though her fucking her first then last wow she's hot

Very Hot I Break for Red Heads..... Would love to see more of her...

Users who are viewing this thread