• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My hot petite wife

• Thread startercouple4bull
  • Start date

couple4bull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2010
We live in North Florida, seeking sexually dominant older black bulls.. Prefer men over 40, big men that like to pound white pussy.

she looks sexy in heels. show full body in heels

Xtreme8100 said:
Am in Atlanta, where in north Fl are you?

We are in the Destin FL area

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 980
She's banging, would live to come and visit her. :)

Adding you on yim.

Still seeking black bulls in NW Florida

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 709
Wanting to watch 2 or 3 domiant black bulls have their way with sweet white wife. She is submissive to dominant black men.

She is a real beauty! Any luck yet? Post your experiences -like to hear about them

Makes me wish I was black instead of Latino, just so I could give that sweet body a good power fucking! LOL.

two or three bbc's

Wanting 2 or 3 black bulls to fuck wife, January 18th or 19th. Prefer men over 40 years old that love to pound hot white wife.

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 424
I will show my wifes pics to Dom Bulls for you to inspect her infront of me, and if you want, post comments on her for others!! IM me asap for the codes!

I have pics of my wife up for Dom Bull men to perv on her and post comments about her body while I am ****** to watch!! IM me asap for codes!! Makes me feel so submissive to you when you are enjoying my wife!

boudoir how about posting a good sample of her on here

Users who are viewing this thread