Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Hot New Married Submissive Slut

• Thread starterxtc4u1st
  • Start date

xtc4u1st

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2004
DC/MD/VA
Yo!! Check out my married slut that I will be fucking all 3 of her holes!!! Now I know she's not showing much....but with some motiviation...I'll get you more to check out.....soooo holla back...and I'll hook ya up!!!

looking damn good. be sure to work her over well and i'm looking fowrard to more pics

lets see some more of this hot white slut.

Damn Hot, She Can Be Made Into A Wet Black Fucking Slut Who Would Enjoy A Big Black Cock Sliding Up Into Her Wet Pussy.

My Hot Married White Submissive Slut!!!

Oh yeah!!! Will definitely keep you all entertained with her pics.....and perhaps....I will arrange a gang bang too!!!! Keep the comments coming!!!!

She looks like a piece of USDA PRIME piece of pussy. You need to turn her loose on some good old black snake. When the last time she has had a good deep breeding? Looks like she is ready.

My Married White Submissive Slut!!

Yo....now you gotta admit...this is one gorgeous piece of ass!!! When I take more pics....or I invite a couple of you over to enjoy my slut, I'll post for everyone to enjoy!!!

new GF

she is so hot she needs a few black cocks in her.

Hopefully we will all meet up and chill soon and have some fun with that submissive white ass. Defiantly holla at me im in Richmond Va

Yo also join my yahoo group post her up in there we can get some local action going

agree with Muleman, she looks ready to be bred, let some black stud fill her belly with seed and give her a bellyfull of arms and legs

Users who are viewing this thread