Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My HOT girlfriend :)

• Thread startermarcheline2
  • Start date
M

marcheline2

She likes MMF a lot! :) And me too!

What you think? :)

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,009
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 835
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 948
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 872
More photos :)

Attachments

• m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 668
  • m6.jpg
    m6.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 659
  • m7.jpg
    m7.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 860
  • m8.jpg
    m8.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 884
  • m9.jpg
    m9.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,085
Mmmmm anyone for her? :)

Attachments

• m10.jpg
    m10.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 808
  • m11.jpg
    m11.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,257
  • m12.jpg
    m12.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 716
  • m13.jpg
    m13.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 969
what a shape

marcheline2 she has the best ass i`ve seen in a long time , the clothed pics are superb. thank you

Thanks! :) Did you know why my post cant see anybody? :(

Lovely figure, and hot ass. I'm wondering if a good spanking would make her randy or turn her off (she has a very spankable bum). I love the thought of being the extra M in MFM.

Tell us more about her - and show us as much as you want :)

Now there is a bonafied boner maker if i ever saw one. And i have seen a few !! This Hot woman does not have to say a fucking word. For her ass can do her talking plus her sexy legs her tittes begging to be sucked and her beautiful pussy open for lunch and hard dick. When i get my breath back, my hands stop shaking, and my dick goes down enough for me to have adaquate skin to close my eyes. Im going to dream about eating and fucking this woman until i pass out. Now Thanks for showing her to us and totally fucking up my plans for today and maybe tonight as well. But i am certainly in your debt and have no idea how i can ever repay you. But then again i wont worry about it because she is all i can thank about right now. Holy Mackerel, what a fine looking piece of ass. And she damm well KNOWS IT TOO. okdeacon

IF ur local, I'd help u out.. she's hawt!

I would love to suffocate myself in that ass while she is bent oVer just like the second set of pics. Omg a 10

Her pussy and asshole look wonderful and like she can take a very big cock. I'd like to slide mine in for hours.

You interested to see her with other man...? I think she may like a BBC...What you think.?

she is awesome man... hot is now enough for her...
even 2 wouldnt be enough for her...2+u is much better i suppose...what do u think?

She likes 2 + me :)

Attachments

• mm1.jpg
    mm1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 836
  • mm2.jpg
    mm2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 887
Wow , what a beautiful , sexy and hot lady!
Please post some more pictures if you can.
Thanks for sharing.

Creampy

No condom :)

Attachments

• IMG_1050.jpg
    IMG_1050.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_1049.jpg
    IMG_1049.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 290
marcheline2 said:
More photos :)
I need to know when you took this pictures ...did you tell her to bend over or she did it by herself.?
I do like her and hope you take more pictures for us to enjoy...

Users who are viewing this thread