Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My hot 19 y/o Latina ex GF

• Thread starterwvfootsub
  • Start date
W

wvfootsub

What do you think of her? We are still friends, but I love the thought of other guys having her when I can not. Feel free to save her pictures to jerk off to. Would you fuck her? What would you do with her?

http://www.glowfoto.com/viewimage.php?img=11-051216L&rand=7909&t=jpg&m=01&y=2007&srv=img4

http://www.glowfoto.com/users3/wvfootsub/image.php?iid=1125910&aid=0&offset=1

http://www.glowfoto.com/users3/wvfootsub/image.php?iid=1125913&aid=0&offset=4

Get as nasty as you want. I would love it if someone were to print her picture and cum on it. :)

AWESOME! As cute as cute can get with the feet of an Angel...I would suck her toes as I plowed her ass...yummy!

Would anyone else like to bang her and cuckold me? I would love it if someone could print out her picture and cum on it.

She has never been fucked cock besides my small one, so she is practically a virgin. I will try to have pictures of her pussy soon. She keeps her hair trimmed and gets very wet when you touch her. Her pussy tastes amazing and she can cum 3 or 4 times in a row when you go down on her. She also loves the 69 position and having her tits fucked. She has never been done anally, but gives great head. She swallows if she thinks you taste good. One of her fetishes is to have her nose and mouth covered while you are getting her off so you control when she is able to breathe.

I would love to have to lick and sniff her beautiful feet while she gets drilled.

Ex?

She is your ex, right?

Well - you have to stay in touch with her as she starts dating the next guy, then she can tell you what he does to her afterwards, and she can prevent you from dating any other girls. You could tell her that you still love her, but you know you are not good enough for her. Beg her to be allowed to kiss her feet. Buy her presents so she will let you kiss her arse. If she has a dirty, slutty friend she could arrange for her to date you perhaps and then you could double date - you in love with your ex who only wants to hurt you, and your slutty gf flirting with the waiters. She might even have a friend who wants a husband?

littlejim

Would anyone else fuck her? What would you do to her? Please, spare no details.

I would love to slam my cock deep in her, both in her dripping wet pussy and her tight ass only to end up shoot a huge steaming hot load off into her ass.

Do you have any more pics?

Love to see her Gang fuked at a Bar fill of BBC.DP'd ,Bukkake,Throat choked,ass and pussy fuked,and finally seeded and sent home.

yo si te me la cojo muy bien

Hoola

como estas? yo si me culeo a tu mujer esta muy buena y no me molesta que me veas sosolo hazla feliz

Latin lover well big dick
me quiero cojer a tu mujer y venirme dentro de ella
y creeme yo me vengo mucho (litros de leche)

Users who are viewing this thread