Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My girlfriend

• Thread starterfrenchdesire
  • Start date

frenchdesire

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2011
Some pictures of my 26 years old girlfriend.
I've been talking to her about threesomes and "cuckolding" and she is starting to show somme interest in those fantasies.

Attachments

• DSC09347.jpg
    DSC09347.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,213
  • DSC09348.jpg
    DSC09348.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 968
All I can say is O MY FUCKIN GOSH! Your girlfriend has an incredible body, I can understand why you'd want to sit back an watch that tight little ass get fucked all day... you are a super lucky dude.

Looks real nice!
If you want to skype with me and my wife sometime that would be fun! Check my thread on my wife for her pics.

Thanks guys!
I do feel like a very lucky guy!
She is really open minded about sex: She does anal, she LOVE oral sex and i hope she will soon be ridings other cocks.
I will try to get you some other pictures soon.

Very nice! I hope she does cuckold you with a BIG black man - let us know how it goes

She's very sexy!

I can tell you, though, once she starts dating and fucking other guys, it's not going to be something you control, because she will go cock-crazy for a while.
You probably will want to encourage her to date multiple bulls, though, so she won't get hung-up on one of her studs. ;)

She is beautiful. Would love to eat her pussy out when it's dripping with a massive load of sperm.

Please post pictures of her vagina.

Any updates on her? Have you shared her yet or showed her off in public in sexy outfits?

I started to talk with her about having a threesome and she is interested by this idea. I have no new photo yet, but i will try to get you some new one next week.

A foursome would be awesome. We started looking for young couples to have fun with us. We are from Paris by the way.

More pictures, enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC09388.jpg
    DSC09388.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 891
  • DSC09583.jpg
    DSC09583.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 853
  • DSC09577.jpg
    DSC09577.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 941
Would love to see my big dick in her ass!

Omfg! She is sooooooo hot, especially in the black and gray, with her pussy just peeking out. You are too lucky, she's perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread