Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My girlfriend is moving

Hawkdoctor said:
It would be natural for her to meet her needs. Don’t be surprised if she fucks other guys and doesn’t tell you. You should meet your needs. It will work out if it is meant to work.
What kind of question I can make to discover more details ?

Kabutto said:
What kind of question I can make to discover more details ?
If you approach it that it is natural to explore other options (other guys) you will have a better chance to reuniting.

Kabutto said:
My girlfriend is moving to another city for college, so we will have a long-distance relationship. What are the chances of her cheating on me? What could happen?She usually likes to drink when go out, anyone here have some experience with that sort thing?
count on it. everyone cheats in college. personally i loved when my gf did. but just try and have fun yourself and you wont regret it

Kabutto said:
She only said that would go out and then posted this and her storys
Bet my last dollar... She's already sucked and fucked him...
You could, in one of your regular chat, just mention that since she is away, it would be normal for her to hook up with someone and that it's fine with you or something along those lines. Maybe, even add, that you would like it if she did and told you what happened.

Kabutto said:
She only said that would go out and then posted this and her storys
Has she said anything Or any new Insta posts, since then?

Users who are viewing this thread