Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My girl.

• Thread starterJeff uk
  • Start date
J

Jeff uk

I joined today after enjoying the stories on the darkwanderer site. I have seen some of the women on here and there are some good looking ones so i thought that i'd show my girl off to you. I think that she can match most of the wives posted but i am biased. Please let me know what you think of her and what you would do to her.

Attachments

• Soapy slut.jpg
    Soapy slut.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 600
  • so serious.jpg
    so serious.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 611
  • Beautiful.jpg
    Beautiful.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 790
You may be biased, but for a reason. she is beautiful

hey, all that comes to mind is WOW! she is one of the most beautiful wifes/gfs here on the site. If I were there seducing your wife we would certainly have lots of foreplay!
I would start by kissing her juicy lips and sliding my hands lightly over her ass and lucious breast. Then slowly take off her clothes while making our way to the bedroom. Laying down I would spread her legs and eat her succulent white pussy and flicker her clit wiht my tongue and finger her to get her wet. I would then undress my self and reveal my big thick cock and place it on her lips while my hands rub her tities. After she sucks me and gets me rock hard I would slide it ever so slowly inside her. Hearing her moan slowly as I go faster and faster sliding it all the way inside. we continue for 2 hours as she continueously trembles with pleasure. After that I take and bend her over and fuck her tight white asshole. Going harder and harder my cock begins to tighten as she is bringging me ever so closer to my climax. She tells me where she wants my big cum shot. I continue to fuck her ass and then I shoot all of my cum deep inside her. As I pull out you can see down there and how much she has been streached and as she lays sideways my semen begins to flow out of her.

Users who are viewing this thread