• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my girl

• Thread starternhcouple4life
  • Start date
very sexy enjoyed looking at all of the pictures made my cock rock hard. keep them cumming

us having fun with her boobs :)

Attachments

• 100_0408.jpg
    100_0408.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 510
  • 100_0409.jpg
    100_0409.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 495
so sexy....her nipples are perfect...just begging to be sucked on

"br...ing itt...any...time - anyplace"

OMG! The pics keep getting better and better, this is one hot 22 yo woman and her cool bf who shares her with older guys. If you just hit 40, this woman's high octane sexuality will be the answer to any mid life crisis.:)

Damn she is very HOT, has she fucked and big black cock yet? I bet she will look great getting pounded by some BBC

Looks like awesome fun your haveing. Nice boobs, nice everything! I really like this sexy lady.

We do have a lot of fun. Taking pictures makes it better and I live sharing them

Damn she's hot. Do you guys ever come to the Philly area? I'd love to play with her, and my girlfriend has been itching to try out these hotwives I'm always raving about...

nhcouple4life said:
We do have a lot of fun. Taking pictures makes it better and I live sharing them

That's great. Then i gotta ask for you to take some pictures of her feet. I need to see them.

hey i know we havent posted in a while we do have pictures from last month we never put up she had two diffrent guys one was pretty thick she loved it so hope u like them those were in boston we will probley be going to north carolina in october so anyone around there wanna have fun let us know we have videos of the nights we took those pictures and others to

Attachments

• IMAG0051.jpg
    IMAG0051.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 866
  • IMAG0040.jpg
    IMAG0040.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 965
  • 100_0277.jpg
    100_0277.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,047
  • IMAG0048.jpg
    IMAG0048.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 866
working on getting some soon we are going camping and we are going to try and meet up with some guys during our camping trip ill try and take some more before we go

I would plant my seed in this right in front of you!
97325d1296009026-my-girl-img_0118.jpg

And this... wow!

100349d1299988027-my-girl-sexy-hell.jpg

I want to fuck your wife pretty bad now. I have a raging hardon for her. Great pictures. Great looking wife you got.

Just a different perspective...

Just a little different than the other points of view....

Your girlfriend is stunning!!! Has the absolute perfect body, beautiful, delicious round ass... perfectly shaped tits.... and great attitude. And though I would love to be the one fucking her, I fantasize more about being her submissive husband and diving into her gorgeous round ass cheeks face first and licking, sucking, kissing and worshipping that beautiful ass just after her lover has had his way with it!!!

Oh well, that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread