Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my gf

• Thread startermjr
  • Start date

mjr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2006
what do you guys think? we have been together for about 6 years now and she has never openly admitted to cheating but i have seen her hook up with other girls and while sometimes we broke up she has admitted to fucking other guys to piss me off, now it turns me on lol. once after a long night of drinking she described to me how her and her ex used to fuck and it totally tuned me on ,we had the best sex afterwards.

her Face

Its interesting that you hide her face in one pic and show it in the next one.

Its time to cum clean

If you want her to fuck other guys and it turns you on to hear her tell you about her old bfs it's time you let her know what you want in this relationship! I to used to beg my wife to tell me about her old bfs and she could not help but notice that everytime she would tell me about her past lovers and how they fucked her good that I would get the hardest boner she ever saw! She wanted to know why I get so hard when she tells me these stories. I used to tell her it's only because she is so sexy and her talking about sex got me all horny. She noticed that I was asking her to tell me stories almost everyday. Needless to say she was starting to realize I was getting turned on by hearing about other guys fucking her and the fact that I was now jerking off instead of fucking her afterwards was also a dead give away! She wanted to know if it turns me on to think of other guys fucking her. I confessed to her that it was the biggest turn on!!! She just smilled and said why didn't you say so a long time ago. I could have been having fun with Bert all this time. Bert was this older guy from the gym she had been working out with. She told me before that she could see from the huge baldge in his pants that he was hung! She asked me if I would get upset if she would start fucking him, I told her to just look at the baldge in my pants for the answer! Well to make this already long story short she went on to date Burt for 4yrs and had 4 other bfs over a 18yr period that I have been her cuckold. She cut me off for good in 2000 and I could not be happier. I love being her jerk off only cuckold! So don't wait to tell her what you realy want, you both will be happier for it if you are honest with her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another of her ass, what you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
What do I think? I think I'd like to bury my cock in her ass. She is sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread