Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my gf is going to cuck me....

• Thread startertoodle711
  • Start date

toodle711

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 28, 2008
Well, I've been dating this girl for a while now, and I knew she had dominant tendencies, and she knew about cuckolding already. I used to mention it now and again, and she would respond that she was curious perhaps. I never seemed to get much of a response from her about it though. I belived in my heart she wanted other men. I'm not the best lover. I've got nothing to brag about downstairs, and she rarely cums with me. After telling her that Id be supportive, she finally admitted she did have an interest in this guy she knew. She told me she had fantasized about him, and that she knew he wanted her. She is going to pursue him with my blessing.

I hope I know what Im getting into here. Im nervous. A tad jealous even. But very turned on by this thought. She told me that I would be be on cleanup duty after her date. Im not sure about this though, but at this point, I may not have a choice.

You always have a choice. Everyone does. It's more a point of, if you want a choice. You only say you're not sure about cleanup duty. In my opinion(for what it's worth) you are just making an excuse to yourself about drinking another mans cum from you G/F's pussy. I think you probably want to but won't admit it to yourself yet.
I would be careful though, she sounds quite strong willed and she is pushing you to clean her up. How long before she has you there with them and you have to clean him up too.
Of course I could be wrong.
Let us know how it turns out
Mackem

True, maybe my "maybe I dont have a choice" comment sounded dramatic.

We've discussed most of the ins and outs already. Im not even going to watch. I dont want to. I just want to hear the details. She is cool with that, and prefers that. The guy knows she has a boyfriend, but is cool with the fact that she has an "open relationship". Dont have any crazy stories to tell or anything, but this is my first real time being cucked. Hope I enjoy it!!

Its great that the three of you have agreed in advance that it is an open relationship, and that her and him can have privacy and space to enjoy each other's company without you needing to watch. You are likely to notice some big changes in her as she allows herself to cuck you in interesting ways. Please keep posting so we can satisfy our curiosity at this intriguing thread you have started.

The advantage for your girlfriend is that she can have her cake and eat it too if she marries you, but if she marries him, he may not allow her that freedom, which may frustrate her.

Cuckolds are a really good catch for a woman if she can train him completely into a monogamous, devoted hubby to run the home while she experiences the excited thrills of extra-marital sex.

Users who are viewing this thread